Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

Give me a sec to find it.

Edit; here.

2 Likes

Still waiting on farstrider and runic tattoos for belf and velfā€¦

And dark Ranger stuff for belfs.

And orange eyes for belfs.

And green eyes for nelfs.

13 Likes

I think those are both players :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Val and Port, actually.

2 Likes

Ah. Thought it was the NPC updated they where talking about doing.

Seems it was a very convincing mog :wink:

1 Like

I think the current purple Velves get look better on females. At least last time iā€™ve seen. The male ones didnā€™t stand out as much. That said i hope the High Elf NPC purple becomes something for playable Velves too. Itā€™s really cool looking. Seems weird if itā€™s only for NPCs tbh.

They should give them some more human looking eye colors. That could reflect the ā€œDilutingā€ of their blood by mixing with humans as well as represent Half Elf options.

3 Likes

And female Nelfs need tattoos!

10 Likes

Are those new ear options? Last i heard Void Elves at the time didnā€™t have ear customization. But the Male Elf looks like he has one of the new longer ear options. I could be wrong.

1 Like

Not exactly sure.

I believe the default option was going to be the long option with the shorter options being the new additions.

1 Like

YES!

Honestly I think my nelf warrior came out pretty well customization wise. Shes got her gold eyes nice red markings and new hairā€¦ oh and a circlet!

6 Likes

What night elves really need to go with those tattoosā€¦ is skimpy heritage armor.

10 Likes

Nelfs need green eyes, red hair, and tattoos. Then I can make a Nelf Version of Izzabelle.

5 Likes

YES! ABSOLUTELY. DONā€™T BE A COWARD BLIZZARD!

8 Likes

Yeah guys, we clearly need more nelf stuff. No other elven races need anything. No core races who have literally got like two hairstyles and then eye colours and thatā€™s it.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

8 Likes

I want tattoo equality, thatā€™s all! I want tattoos for everyone actually.

3 Likes

I want things for other races as well, I especially want things for Blood Elves, but thereā€™s a language barrier or something.
Player: We want farstrider, and Runic tattoos, for Void Elves, and Blood Elves.
Blizzard: We hear you, Blood Elf females want jewelry.
Player: Scars for all races would be awesome.
Blizzard: we will get right on that, Blood Elf women need more jewelry.
Player: Better hairstyles, and hair colors for all.
Blizzard: More jewelry for your Blood Elf females we got you covered.
player: we wouldā€¦ ummmm nevermind
Blizzard: More Jewelry you say weā€™ll get right on that.

As I do not want more jewelry unless it is Blizzard sharing the options with the Male Blood Elves, It is best not to ask for anything that Blizzard can construe as my wanting more jewelry.

10 Likes

This is kind of useless information now, but I discovered something about the male High Elf Npcs. They seem to use two different shades of blue for their eyes, and one of them is available to the players :thinking:

https://imgur.com/a/jof3cOg

Edit: At least I think this is a new discovery. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Insert that meme image of Blizzard Batman slapping Belves for wanting tatoos here.

8 Likes

I think at this point we need equity more than equality.

Is my aid required?

13 Likes