Content Unlock Delayed -- September 15

Ngl I would find it hilarious if they push it back even further just to mess with people lol

2 Likes

LoL!

90 minutes. Chill… :smiley:

1 Like

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/23716420/burning-crusade-classic-252-patch-notes

90 minutes so far*

Good thing blizzard isn’t know for continually pushing back maintenance last second 3-4x :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Perhaps Blizzard should have taken 2-3 weeks preparing for this launch so that it would go smoothly. Oh wait…

4 Likes

Good thing we have until Tuesday for reset :slight_smile:

They were cubical crawling, no time for updates!

Only been announced and on the PTR for weeks…

1 Like

Ive seen that. It shows none of the supposed nerfs to phase 1 content in detail.

Maybe they are adding in dual spec last minute!

2 Likes

If it’s actually 90 minutes then its not a big deal… but the last time they came here to announce a delay it turned into 6 hours, 60-90 minutes at a time.

2 Likes

Stated, so far, sure. It hasn’t actually been 90 minutes so far. It isn’t 3pm PDT yet. But yeah, we’ll see.

So what? Delays happen.

Well, we can maybe use that experience to temper our expectations.

Never Forget

May 18, 2021 … the day of the tragic “Very Extended Maintenence”

What started as a “2 hour delay” became ~18 hours

3 Likes

Well good thing SSC/TK is going to be here awhile and he can raid it at any time after today.

1 Like

wait so its 3 h earlier?

ROFL.

Shocked…

Well, not really.

They already did, right here:

1 Like

I get everyone saying it’s not a big deal. Cause at the end of the day it’s not.

BUT

People have a right to complain as paying customers, when this is happening almost every patch/maintenance day. Especially when they have had like pre-pre-p2 for week and yesterday being pre-p2 to get it together and have it ready to go.

The content was developed over a decade ago, and with weeks or months of preparation they can rarely get it delivered on schedule lol.

Regardless if it’s a big deal or not, it’s getting a bit silly for a AAA game studio

4 Likes

People need to calm down, even if maintenance lasts a day… be happy you are alive and be thankful for what you have as opposed to throwing a fit as a full grown adult because you have to wait a little longer to play with your toy.

7 Likes

I prefer to believe that whatever their past history is (regardless of how detestable) they have had their come-to-Jesus moment and are now no longer doing “cubicle crawls” or other desultory and demeaning practices with or without consent of their labor force. You of course are free to engage in whatever Idyllic reverie you can come up with and assign that guilty pleasure to whomever you please. And although I will stipulate that past performance is often a predictor of future behavior it is to be hoped that the current ongoing legal battles and loss of reputation they face have demonstrated to Blizzard the hard fail that allowing or encouraging boorish behavior is not to be preferred.

See, here’s the funny thing about your opinion, it’s unique and beautiful, like a golden smelly turd.

I don’t think I have to explain to you why someone might have an opinion different from yours. I’m sure you understand that you’re just opposing his opinion because it’s not your beautiful rainbow fart.