Content Unlock Delayed -- September 15

It got pushed back one day.

Well this is certainly surprising…

1 Like

It’s not like this was on the PTR for over a month and they announced this weeks in advance. But I understand blizzard is clearly a small indie company right…

13 Likes

will it also be delayed if we are in a differnt time zone than these 3?

My expectations have hit rock bottom and yet I still am surprised they find ways to disappoint consistently.

9 Likes

inb4 delayed until
5:30pm
then 6:30pm
then 10:00pm
then 1:00 AM release
…again

6 Likes

You might not remember pre-patch, but I do. It would be nice to have some substantive communication to understand if 1.5 hours is actually going to be that.

5 Likes

Kaivax said, “LET THE TEARS FALL LIKE RAIN”, and it was so.

Not a big deal, but kinda crazy that there was like a week+ of pre-pre-p2 then yesterday doing maintenance for the pre-p2, and yet p2 can’t launch on time lol. Not to mention this content was designed and completed like 10 years ago

11 Likes

The best part of the delay is going to be reading the crying.

6 Likes

First of all Thanks for the heads up!
Secondly a bit more information on your findings of a root cause or some explanation as to what is happening on the back end to delay the content unlock would be greatly appreciated by most of the community (haters gonna hate right?). We almost certainly cannot do anything to mitigate the situation but it would allow us to tell our teams, who were planning on raiding tonight earlier than the now delayed unlock time, why they wont be able to. Might not be the greatest news but at least they can decide to wait it out or go and do other things while they wait.

1 Like

Full patch notes to read in the meantime?

2 Likes

no lol what do you think this is

most likely they discovered something technical that needs to be remedied before the patch can go live unless you like having the game be completely broken.

No, it will actually be 1 1/2 hours EARLIER for you.

…please tell me you see through my sarcasm.

They’ll have plenty if time to raid. Chances are, they’ll be raid-logging in a month anyway.

2 Likes

Player’s problems are Blizzard’s problems.
Last I checked, Blizzard love money and players have money.

Will this content unlock affect the game version & make some addons incompatible? If so, this would create a huge mess being so close to typical raid times.

Challenge mode!

complaining that blizzard needs to release mt.hyjal