Contact GM?

I’ve been having technical issues with a quest, and I posted about it. It’s been a few days, and no one has looked at it. My game time is wasting away because I bought the time to level up this toon. Is there ANY WAY I could contact a GM? im getting slightly frustrated that you can no longer contact a live representative. Please help me.

2 Likes

Well, you can through a ticket, but usually isn’t necessary for quests.

What is the quest, what is the issue? Have you looked into it in a site like WoWHead?

2 Likes

You’ve always had the opportunity to contact a live representative. Use the Support link in the upper-right corner of the page.

After checking your post history, you posted in the Bug Report forums. You’re all but guaranteed to not get a response in that forum because of how it operates. QA will only respond if they need more information.

It sounds like you’ve got a corrupt UI if your hotbars aren’t working like they should, usually caused by misbehaving addons.

2 Likes

an issue with one quest in one zone isn’t going to stop you from leveling.
you can move to another zone

12 Likes

GM’s can’t provide game hints. that’s not a new thing. If it’s a bug, OP posted in the proper forum already. If it isn’t then wowhead is the way to go for finding assistance with the quest.

4 Likes

Nothing in the policy has changed since the game went live. GMs don’t provide game hints. Your argument doesn’t stand up.

You haven’t posted in the proper location for feedback. You need to post in General Discussion for feedback on policy. You aren’t looking to change policy. You are looking to troll.

6 Likes

Yes, but ToU is not Blizzard’s internal policy stance.

You keep parroting this. In your case, since you can’t see it, you’re arguing for effect. That is an aspect of trolling.

4 Likes

Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish

5 Likes

Report.
Ignore.
Move on.

Edit - See? It really does work!

8 Likes

how to get 1 more day game time after expired subscription

Please create your own thread in the future. I read all of this thread. None of it was relevant to your question.

If you’d like to ask for a single day, you can ticket the request. You may need to be creative with the categories. I’d investigate billing.

7 Likes