Consumables to toggle war mode, on other players

Never have I heard a more stupid suggestion.

ā€œGuyz I was working on my xmog, exploring my appearance tab, yā€™know. And get this, somebody turned on my warmode and I had to run but they chased me down and I DIED! Can you believe it!!!.. Then this one time I was AFK, someone turned on my warmode and killed me!!! This is the worst thing ever I canā€™t handle it mentally!!! Nuuuuuuuuuu why why me!!!ā€

ā€¦LOL

I find this ironic given the events that just happened.

:sob:

1 Like

ā€œThis one time I went to Org AH on one of my toons right, had to buy some mats for engineering cause Iā€™m engineering/tailoring Iā€™ve been putting some other unneeded mats from fishing in cata content to make some extra gold here and there too. So, I opened my bags ready to post some in the AH, thatā€™s when it happened. Someone stormed into the AH and murdered the auctioneers in front of me as I stood frozen in horror. I realized I had warmode off, relief begun to sink in. So not even a second afterwards he used his consumable that has a lengthy CD on me that turned on my Warmode!!! I tried my best to react quickly and escape but it was too lateā€¦ I died. I DIED GUYZā€

Awh, LOL.