Constant Disconnects/Reconnects from Blizzard Services

Been having pretty consistent issues with my chat popping up with “Disconnected from Blizzard Services” then is immediately followed by “Reconnected to Blizzard Services”

I have cleared my cache, flushed my DNS, released and reconfig. my IP.
Tested my internet connection and have 10/10 connection. Not sure whats going on.

4 Likes

Id edit and move this to tech support.

2 Likes

I suggest either moving the post to the tech support forum, or making a post there.

It could well be something on Blizzards end. Happens to me occassionally too.

3 Likes

Chatting with a friend, needed to switch to different alt. For last 20 minutes have been watching being told “connected to Blizzard Services” and “disconnected from Blizzard Services” alternating about every 12 seconds.

3 Likes

I’ve been having this issue as well as unable to see guilds. I posted earlier today but haven’t gotten any reply yet.

3 Likes

I also have the same problem

2 Likes

Have been experiencing this a lot on account with TWW early access while leveling characters through the pre-patch events. Often results in missing the XP and rewards from an event if I’m disconnected at the moment things are rewarded.

3 Likes

i.imgur .com/QwPbHgF.png

This is very annoying.

2 Likes

Ditto issue, along with client disconnects.

1 Like

been having this issue since pre patch, every day i log on and i keep getting “you have been disconnected from blizzard services” “you are now connected to blizzard services”

Same here started with prepatch. Disconnect/reconnect message every minute.

imgur. com/a/Yk39rnG

not sure why i even need to be notified about it when it did absolutely nothing to me

Disconnected from Blizzard Services

1 Like

Yea I’ve been having this issue a bunch also

1 Like

Having the same issue…following for a fix.

1 Like

Having the same issue. It disconnects and reconnects from blizzard services off and on normally when I am doing something important. This needs to be fixed because it also knocks out your guild stuff as someone else mentioned in a previous post and that makes it hard when you are trying to do stuff with your guild and can’t communicate with them.

Same issue here.

1 Like

Same here. It’s constant connect and disconnect. It’s been happening since prepatch.

1 Like

Same issue recurring

1 Like

Same problem here. I’m sure they are aware of it though.