Considering Some Semi-weekly World Quests Becoming Daily

But you like to mindlessly grind reps by killing a thousand mobs but cant do 1 hour of Dailys LOL.

1 Like

The latter aka open world doers.

More options is mostly always good. If people cant control themselves, and feel like they need to complete everything. Then that’s their own impulsive fault.

2 Likes

Before? WQ players because crafting use to blow?

Now? Who knows, I know many people are into crafting now and we don’t got the numbers.

oh really? damn that’s a bummer.

well then good change to help go through the next week!

The wow community will make up any lie, to get what they want or to pressure Blizzard into doing things.

I guess you don’t think professions exist. According to you though “there is nothing to fall behind on” So yes, a lie.

Where did I say that? Or are you assuming things again?

Crafting will die when Raids Start and Mythic Plus give better loot, so saying you will get behind on crafting is lame excuse for not doing Dailys or not having them. And once again I will say people dont mind mindlessly grinding Renown killing the same mobs for hours but omg I have to do dailys that take a hour to do lol

4 Likes

it is hard to take anyone serious, when they act like Professions don’t matter right now, or will not matter in the future. Blizzard has design a really good system right now.

1 Like

Maybe their goal is to keep people from logging in most days to reduce load. Now they’ll only have a couple busy days each week.

What if there was a compromise?

WQs every 3 days for rep and other rewards

Daily WQs give gold ONLY, no rep or anything, ONLY gold.

I’d be okay with that. If people want to kill X things for 200g or collect Y items for 200g, go ahead. That change wouldn’t add pressure if they don’t get any rep or anything.

No, it’s mid M+ and that’s going to be irrelevant in about a week when people run the raid and their M+ and outgear what you can make.

Literally addressed the professions in what you quoted. :rofl:

Calm yourself, kiddo. There’s literally no lying going on. Dramatic much? Oh right… I forgot what thread I’m in with people flipping out over a few WQs. :roll_eyes:

This post right here shows just how clueless some of you are about the new crafting changes.

2 Likes

which whiners?

not sure what you mean by this, I’m not lying?

So one hour for world quests, every day. I enjoy playing different classes because that’s fulfilling to me on this game. So that’s at minimum 4 hours every day doing these world quests.
Congratulations, you’ve made a terrible point.

5 Likes

Darn.

This was an awesome change. One of the biggest problems DF had in the beta was the lack of WQs. There weren’t many of them and they refreshed way too slowly. Result was those players who like doing WQs would very quickly run out of content.

Allowing WQs to refresh each day would have solved this problem. Unfortunately, Blizzard listened to the wrong people and as a result we’re stuck at not enough WQs.

Overall, DF is quite good so far. However, WQs is the one feature that sticks out as noticeably inferior to their iteration in the last 3 expansions because there aren’t enough of them.

This is a pretty big hit to casual players who enjoy world quests.

Booooooooo!!!

8 Likes

Deflecting much , kiddo?

418 gear is not mid m+. 19/20’s cap at 405

Don’t you even dare try to argue weekly vault gear against this.

1 Like