Considering Some Semi-weekly World Quests Becoming Daily

Every other Day I would compromise but this every 3 days like is now is awful and blah

1 Like

People who saying they got nothing to do.

Are you really maxed out on all reps? Dang, can you teach us? What exploit did you find?

2 Likes

Counterpoint: There’s events in this expac rolling at literally all times that give rep. By this argument, you need to be playing the game all the time in order to not fall behind.

5 Likes

You can sit there a grind mindlessly for reps but cant take a hour to do World Quest lol

10 Likes

Don’t tell me how to play the game and then get REAL upset when I tell you how you should play. Be an actual decent person and have a conversation instead of senseless crying with no direction other than blizzard did something you don’t like.

My friend, I simply do not wish to have to log in on my main and alts that I am trying to maintain for dungeons and raiding on a daily basis to keep tip-top on rep. My simple and singular opinion is not the opinion of the community as a whole, but one of my own. It seems that plenty of other people within the community also do not wish for dailies in fact, enough of them to consider reworking this change.

The fact that you think that my singular opinion alone made this change means so much to me. I’m sure that I seem ever so popular with my dashing good looks and linguistic skills–but that is certainly not the case. Have a fantastic time on the forums.

7 Likes

No, y’all are clueless if you actually think your crafted gear matters to anyone except open world players after next week.

No, it isn’t.

2 Likes

I can’t wait when the primal events starts and then you all will complain about open world players can have gear via the open world and can gear up through the world.

Teehee! Glad to see Blizzard is listening to us! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Which do you think there’s more of? High end crafting AH Goblins, or daily login zen WQ players?

1 Like

the activities give worse rewards every time you do them. its garbage

wouldve been nice for this week only. this a lil late as m+ opens up tomorrow and world quests already drop way down in importance heh

tl;dr neat but a lil too late lol

edit: apparently m+ opens up at the same time as raid and not this week. so this is good!

Just buff rep instead of nerfing it.

1 Like

As I’ve said before, there’s literally hundreds of other things to do. Just because you chose not to do them doesn’t make them suddenly not exist.

3 Likes

You know darn well it is not the same thing. Lmao what are you playing at?

You do realize that crafted gear scales up to mid mythic raid quality right?

1 Like

And without world quests up, with all your side quests that offer rep done, you have very few options. If you’re looking for Tuskarr rep, all you can do is wait the 3 1/2 hours for the next community feast, for example… or slog through the game looking hoping you get those rep token drops.

This is why reverting the change back to twice-weekly is TERRIBLE for casual players of the game. Less meaningful content, more endless hunting and killing garbage… lovely.

8 Likes

Oh please you think you’re correct on this front when it’s your play style and not OURS.

Wrong. Opens same week as raid.

The people who say they’re bored one week into the expansion actually blow my mind. It’s not Blizzard’s fault that you chose to rush through all of the content and now have nothing to do. Unless you’re competing for world first or even top 100 where there’s an actual race, there really is no excuse.

Thank you Blizz for listening. Fewer chores is a change that will require a shift in attitude for many players, but it’s ultimately better for longevity. There can be better options.

3 Likes