Considering Some Semi-weekly World Quests Becoming Daily

you have no idea what this actually means do you? why would someone not invite you for being a lower renown level than them?

2 Likes

List the powers then? And what are they? Come on I am waiting for you to list them out.

You know you don’t have to right?

2 Likes

They are saying it is cause of the rep… Which is not that big a deal since 99% of the rewards are cosmetic.

Or how about you can just not do the wq instead of telling us we should just not play the game or ‘go outside’. Blizzard shouldn’t give us less to do because you have no self control. This behavior is what made us not get fun borrowed power anymore which made BFA and Legion so fun.

6 Likes

We don’t know for sure that this change would have increased rep gain rates/

What are you talking about? renown doesn’t offer power anymore. You won’t fall behind.

1 Like

If you all hate HATE WORLD QUEST WHY not come out and say it and tell the developers to REMOVE IT ALL TOGETHER. I bet that would make most of you happy wouldn’t it?

1 Like

Rep farming.
Crafting.

You maxed them out?
Got gold in advance races?
Started fishing and got your darkmoon trinket?

Dang you really got nothing to do?

2 Likes

add emissaries/callings, make hunts reward a purple box every time and increase rep per WQ by 250%

if someone obtains and puts an item on the AH before you, you are still able to get that same pattern and compete with them. There isnt a finite amount of gold in wow, every quest mob prints money for you.

Funny people will complain about World Quest but sit there for hours Grinding Keys and Cobalt Rep LOL. To funny.

3 Likes

I doubt they come up with anything before 10.1. The time to change things would be before Season 1 adds all the other content back into the daily/weekly agenda.

An easy win would just be to increase rep gains and keep WQs on the current schedule.

A gigantic relief, big thank.

World quests are nice, but I don’t want to do them every day. I rather Blizzard focus on zone events, and just making the world be more active in a way each day. World quest is a crutch.

Blizzard can design better. Dragon Riding and this zone is proof how creative they can be.

VERY unhappy you are walking this back.

Reverting to twice-weekly penalizes the people who WANT to log in every day but have already done all the side quests, and don’t want to endlessly grind Wrathion/Sabellian trash mobs (which you’ve already made HARDER for people, with the nerf to respawns and your needlessly silly tagging limits).

No one NEEDS to log in daily, hence the complaints from those who feel they have to being totally irrelevant. But many of us WANT to, and now you’ve reduced what was going to be a great change to keep us coming back day to day.

Bad move, Blizzard.

11 Likes

bye felicia

1 Like

I think you meant to reply to the post I was replying to

all of that stuff is optional and can be chosen not to be done. just like WQs

6 Likes

Are you this dense to not notice that rep is tied to crafting?

Answers my question.