Considering Some Semi-weekly World Quests Becoming Daily

The hunts are so boring, Lamest thing ever… after you do a few your over that stuff.

1 Like

Question, where are the primalist invasions? Aren’t those supposed to be another form of world content?

I’m looking forward to those because I loved them in pre-patch.

and the more you do them the less you’re rewarded with. its backwards game design and sucks

1 Like

The change has been removed

This is the most frustrating mindset ever. Just because a quest is up and can be done, doesn’t make it mandatory to do. There is nothing physically forcing anyone to log in and do dailies. You can simply not do them

how do you fall behind in a rep grind? seriously. Be very specific, how does someone getting rep faster make your experience worse. Right now by demanding bi weekly lock outs all your doing is stopping people that want to play from playing how they want.

8 Likes

So just add more random events, to change it up.

You can do more than just World Quest.

Blizzard has this amazing world one of the best worlds they have ever made. Make it more interactive.

Why not just KILL WORLD QUEST all together as a concept I bet that would make most of you HAPPY! And send a hard message to solo players like screw your type of players that is what I hear from this thread.

3 Likes

Thank you! Interested to see what you guys come up with.

3 Likes

starts with season 1, so another 1 week to go

They can make more and still have them 2 times a week. Maybe they will do that. I don’t think the major issue was the number of quests as much as it was needing to log in daily to do them.

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong, people. :slight_smile:

So cause you are an addict the rest of us have to suffer with nothing to do.

9 Likes

It’s there in game with all the content you refuse to do.

Crafting!?

Do you understand crafters are in a cut throat market that makes pvpers look tame? People ready to go to war over shovel price drop.

Aw man, come on. This was such an easy win. WQ’s aren’t mandatory. There’s literally nothing about them that’s game breaking. If someone misses a day’s worth of WQ’s, it’s not the end of the world.

I hope whatever you come up with is worth it because right now, doing WQ’s just to sit there and look at a map and hope for something isn’t fun.

10 Likes

You know WoW is not a closed system right? Some nights there’s business outings or family suppers. Some nights there’s D&D. I respect that WoW might be your primary hobby, but expecting an every day cadence for progression is not humane game design.

The ideal design solution long term would be to front load more WQs overall, and operate everything on the weekly reset, just with more front loading.

2 Likes

I am left with nothing to do now they I have cleared all my M0s The game is empty of content.

2 Likes

It hasn’t even been a week and y’all are making bonehead decisions. Don’t listen to the vocal minority everyone busy actually playing the game was excited for this, don’t go letting people down this early, for a lot of people this expansion is your last chance to prove yourselves competent.

8 Likes

Wish they had went through with the change. Right now every single gear WQ that’s up is offering a helm. At least if they reset daily you aren’t stuck with the same rewards for half the week.

11 Likes

Thank you for walking this WQ change back!

What? I love world quest. I just don’t want to do them every day.