Considering Some Semi-weekly World Quests Becoming Daily

Thank you for dropping this change, it means a lot. I really enjoy doing collecting in-game in my free time and working on alts, this gives me a chance to do this without feeling like I need to constantly be working on main to be tip-top for pushing content. Thank you for listening to the community and really making this expansion something exceptional and something to look forward to as we move along. We appreciate your efforts.

4 Likes

When it’s tied to giving rep and stuff, nobody wants to be “behind” so people feel they are even if they aren’t. Also if they give profession stuff again people don’t want to fall behind.

Wow.

Because sweaty FOMO tryhards hate it if other people do things that they don’t want to do?

Bad look, Blizz.

9 Likes

Jesus… people cried so hard about having WQs as something to do that was in no way tied to power that blizz went back on it. lmfao.

So now people who only really wanna focus on 1 character are stuck farming m0 or flying around doing nothing. At least WQ gave you a sense of direction and a reason to wanna even be logged in after finishing the campaign line so far. It goes both ways.

5 Likes

Thank you so much for not going through with this change, I’ve been loving the more relaxed pace of this expansion. Being able to log on every day and pick what I wanted to do instead of having a list of things I had to do has been very nice.

4 Likes

difference is FF still has daily rep quests with beast tribes, daily roulettes for tomes or leveling, etc.

1 Like

WTF? So you are saying screw the open world players and let’s support the group content players even at a higher percentage rate. How selfish mentality.

2 Likes

that is where you are wrong since rep is tied to it.

1 Like

So…Blizzard should be catering to the entirely imaginary feeling that some people had about things that didn’t affect them in any way?

4 Likes

Where is this so called power??? Huh where?!

1 Like

You people saying you have to do World Quest your so wrong you can still do your mind numbing grinds for Renown that you so enjoy LOL. World Quest was never Mandatory unless your to lazy to do thme. lol

I’m really happy they changed this.

Just make content for the world that players can do that is not gated. More stuff like hunts.

Maybe more random zone events, things to do while doing other things like rep grinds.

You don’t need a world quest system, just make the zones and world feel more alive, by events happening in them.

Sure it would be hard to balance rewards and such, but I am sure you can figure it out. I just want to be doing gathering/rep farming and be like oh snap a event happen that making the whole zone go crazy.

Give players a reason to log on and wonder what is going on today in the world.

Hard to do, but you are Blizzard.

Then remove rep gains from WQ. Simple as.

3 Likes

If you’re going to leave, go now please.

1 Like

Tuesdays and Fridays.
Aylaag Clan days are not so set, but then again they weren’t going to change Ohn’ahran Plains WQs with this proposal.

Different systems all together. In previous expansions world quests were deeply tied to power. Didn’t play shadowlands however so can’t speak to that.

But in this expansion I was genuinely enjoying the world quests and would love to have more activities to do.

1 Like

Don’t make world quests daily again. It’s been so nice not having to do them every single day on my character, which gives me time for other fun things or even alts. Making them daily would ruin this fun, as well as any chance of me doing them on my alts (of which I have many.) No one that’s actually been enjoying the expansion wants them to be changed back to daily.

Um, crafting is tied to them. So they are mandatory to us crafters.

1 Like

If it would make people happy, I am all for that.

Lol I never worry about what other people do and I don’t rush anything so I guess that’s why this seems weird to me. Ah well :woman_shrugging: