Considering Some Semi-weekly World Quests Becoming Daily

Thank you Blizzard for being open to discussion.

Honestly can’t ask for more.

P.s. Having a ball doing pvp dailies and world achievements… which I wouldn’t have done if dailies were…daily.

3 Likes

thanks, any chance you can get alt content fixed, things like fishing holes showing up for alts or hunter compainon friends etc?

Edit!!

Aparently this has been fixed , who knew my apologies

3 Likes

I guess they changed their minds.

Please keep with that goal. Players who find the game “lacks content” needs to play alts, or go outside or something.

When WoW becomes like a full time job, it makes others of us feel like we shouldn’t bother to play because we just don’t have time to do all the daily chores.

I love more casual friendly expansions as an altoholic and a person who likes to raid on 1 toon, then another and another and not do all the “world content grind” stuff.

13 Likes

YES!! LET"S GOOOOO!

Big Hype

Dailys in MoP were also mandatory at they contributed to raid gear upgrades, something that again, this is worth saying, does not exist in Dragonflight. You do not, repeat, DO NOT, need to do dailies in Dragonflight. Please WANT to do dailies so they have something to do.

2 Likes

What are you talking about?

Thank you so much for this!

1 Like

I am in a position to be able to play a lot. I also like a variety of content. I enjoy the amount of quests I have. I’ll get side tracked and fish for a few hours. I did some cobalt farming. I did all the m0 dungeons, but not all at once. I also have an alt.

I would have been fine with this change and I’m fine without it.

If you are someone who picks a lane and sticks with it, I’m not sure there will be any content that will meet your expectations. If you are only doing a small subset. It is how you have fun and you are entitled to that.

But I daresay a lot of people are like me, and the people who have far less time, I suspect would not enjoy this change and were wondering what in the world anyone is talking about not having anything to do.

So in closing. Whatever.

2 Likes

I don’t log on every single day and do the exact same WQs, my dude. I do what i feel like. Sometimes I feel like doing 0 WQs, and sometimes I feel like blasting through them all. First wave of WQs i didn’t finish until almost the second wave, and the second wave I ended up doing that day. Just how it goes, ya know?

I like questing. It’s mostly what drives my play in WoW.

2 Likes

It’s from players who I see aren’t doing dungeons, and likely wont raid. As a player who does M0’s and stuff, it’s nice to have time to do other content too like WQs without them always expiring before I had time to get to them >.>

1 Like

Its a horrible feeling logging in and feeling like you need to knock out 20 x dailies when in the back of your mind you want to level another toon or work on prof’s, I think its great that blizzard listened and went back on this proposed change!

16 Likes

players: no more mandatory content
blizz: ok how about 0 content for 3 days

17 Likes

Some of us like dailys, now we just sit around for 3 days and do nothing. OH run mythic 0’s and then bored. Lame

4 Likes

Boo, hiss. Cowards. Make 'em daily and tell people to just control themselves.

5 Likes

This is disappointing. First of all, dont announce something and change your minds a couple hours later. Second, I prefer to get my rep from WQs and enjoy clearing the maps everyday as part of my routine. Its really weird to have no WQs for days at a time.

Its not a big deal right now since I still have alot of exploring to do with rares/treasures, but once that is done, Id like something daily to do in the world (that isnt on a timer).

5 Likes

Um…

FFXIV is the KING of this type of stuff. Their lead developer even tells players to “quit” when they’ve finished the current patch content.

So, not sure you’re going to find a different philosophy. FFXIV does a tremendous job at making their customers not feel obligated to log into the game. Players rave about it all the time.

16 Likes

It seems the whiners got their wish.

6 Likes

you mad lad?

1 Like

Oh like you people can think of something that can make it even better ill wait for a long and detailed response from you people that are so against world quest becoming daily.

1 Like