Considering Some Semi-weekly World Quests Becoming Daily

Why have them twice a week? Just double the amount of world quests available, and make them weekly. Granted I am not worried about “keeping up with the joneses” so they could reset daily for all I care. I am just going to do the content I like, and go on my merry way.

Farming for keys for rep.

Treasure hunting for Dragon Knowledge, rep and pretty good gold to boot.

Profession in itself is huge time sink, and tons to do.

Soup events, that pop up.

Another mini faction full of grinding things. (not done it yet, but heard it had also a way to endless farm.)

Hunts.

Rare mobs.

I guess if you don’t enjoy crafting that limits you sure, and I’m happy you don’t as the market is flooded right now. You could log on, and do the other chores at your own pace, and switch it up.

If you need a check list of quests, like a mobile game. Something is wrong.

2 Likes

Ok, so you admit it, you actually don’t know what an allegory is. The education system truly has failed you.

1 Like

They don’t craft because the crafting in WoW sucks. I AM KRUMTOILET!!!

I have not hit a rep wall yet because Blizzard design content to do to keep grinding.

My husband is almost 14 with val because he been doing keys.
I’ve been treasure hunting, and almost got mine to 11? I think.

What I put into wow right now with the rep grind, I get rewarded back. Time invested feels great right now.

Not any more it does not. This is the most fun I have ever had in crafting.

1 Like

So you deliberately and maliciously decide to stick to a decision you know is harming casual players because a vocal minority want less casual content and more hardcore content…

1 Like

That’d still be like 2 hours of stuff twice a week.

“You’re not even trying to be serious at this point.”

At this point I don’t care what you think, simply because if no one falls in line with what you think or feel, you just have a childish response. There’s no conversation to be had with you.

Not even 2 hours twice. You can get these WQs done in less than hour, since they are so easy now and DF makes traveling very quick and easy.

I’m sorry the “triple the number of WQs up” solution was not satisfactory to you since you indicate you’d still feel compelled to do all of them in the same day.

Toodles!

Dear god, whatever you do please DO NOT ADD MISSION TABLES AGAIN.

I am the most casual player as they come.

I have never done anything in group finder, never done any normal raids at all.

I only solo, do world content, and play the market. My end game is crafting, world quest, and making gold.

I am happy with three day dailies, not all solo players want world quest as the main source of our content.

1 Like

As much as I enjoyed easy gold off of the tables, it did feel kind of bad since the meta was to do it all from a mobile app :rofl:

way to ruin the level experience of Adventure Mode by keeping the quest like this now people leveling characters everyday will have no WorldQuest to do for a few days once they complete them

What is your view on simply keeping the 3-day rotation but tripling the number of WQs that are up?

“without impacting crafting too much”, fun fact, literally everything people need to improve crafting is locked behind a rep wall, which the only optimal way to get rep, is WQs… This change did nothing for anyone.

I see a lot of people really going back and forth… and I wonder.

What is SO bad about reps the way they used to be in outland for example?
Like… you had some daily quests, the vendors had some neat stuff, a tabard, some blue gear, a piece or two of purple gear and some recipes… some had mounts.

You could do the set of dailies and call it at that, or you could have the CHOICE to grind little items that drop from specific mobs in that territory to continue your grind.

Nether eggs. Warbeads etc. I just don’t understand why people are so against dailies and even site ‘wow isn’t king mmo anymore’ well which one is? FF14? They have DAILIES every single day as well.

This whole e-sport stuff is incredibly toxic for the health of the game in the long run as it just continues to strip away the fun stuff regular users would and have enjoyed in the past because they don’t like jumping all these hoops to ‘min max’ to the fullest. It’s a sickness and it doesn’t belong here.

I personally would feel better if they just gave all these guilds their dumb bis stuff and slap’em on a tournament server to keep them out of our hair.

1 Like

no to mention the way prof work now is stupid

they could make World quest reset everyday for people who are leveling in adventure mode