Consecration "incorrectly" counts as a debuff

You already changed the game in terrible ways like layering, choosing to fix or ignore gamechanging mechanics like snapshotting diamond flask, and choosing to do nothing while servers die off. At least say something about consecration if you dont want to change how it currently works. This affects every ret player and every guild with a ret. Its been months.

4 Likes

Had no idea this was a thingā€¦ 6 months after its been discovered and radio silenceā€¦

2 Likes

Bump for blizzard reply.

Thats what this bug report forum is forā€¦ I thinkā€¦ - to display/discuss potential bugs.

Blizzard blues never respond though. If Blizzard were to respond to bug reports (maybe once a monthā€¦ id like more, but ya knowā€¦) with one the following 3 responses, I think it would make people feel better.

1.) confirmed working as intended as of current ( source information proof)
2.) not working as intended ( brief reasoning as to why if any)
3.) Were not sure - but we will be looking into it.

Itā€™s embarrassing how old this thread is.

Its funny though, cause we all just talk amongst ourselves without any Blizz authority replying to conversation. its a one way conversation with a brick wallā€¦ Its hard to progress in conversation/discussion when communication (by the devs) is non existent.

luckily the blues grace us from time to time to let us know they are listening and care.

3 Likes

They did reply to this thread once when I spam posted for a few days. :smiley:

2 Likes

Feels like no one even works for this company anymore tbh.

2 Likes

Blizzard: We have finally fixed the bug with Paladin consecration. Consecration will now be an untalented Warrior ability that scales with snapshotted spellpower. Warriors should now have priority on all spellpower items in Classic Wow.

2 Likes

You got those patch notes wrong. Ret aura when used on a warrior will snapshot their + healing for 100% scaling to damage. Only on warriors of course.

Consecration was always a debuff. Videos below prove it. Blizzard close this thread thanks.

(2006)
That paladin using consecration on Golemagg at 1:22 removes a debuff goes down to 14 and 15 with 1 invisible consecration only to APPEAR back when consecration resets.

2005 stated by comment (consecration pre 1.9)

15 debuffs+invisible debuff. Watch the serpent sting and SWP
Rogue has zandalarian trinket so its zg patch at minimum.

Paladins will always be weakā€¦ Warrior > Paladin

/THREAD

7 Likes

You do realize blizzards own bloody patch notes said they fixed this issue back in the day right?

They removed the VISUAL icon for consecration back in the day you meme. Check your sources.
I proved consecration is an invisible debuff.
So sucked in. Time to go back to healing me.

5 Likes

It really does seem like they just removed the icon but it still counted as a debuff, as awful as that may be.

Which is why Blizzard should close this thread.
In other wordsā€¦ Paladins plain SUCK

Just heal me pet

2 Likes

It is known

It is known you rat paladins have lower dps than my sabatons alone. Cry till wotlk for me.

2 Likes

Oh I did the right thing an rerolled fury warrior about 3 days after hitting 60. This paladin is a gathering alt now ^^

3 Likes

Good. Welcome to the club.

3 Likes

If you truly are a warrior. Do me a favour and help me purge this page. Like my reply

"they removed the VISUAL icon for consecration back in the day you meme. Check your sources.
I proved consecration is an invisible debuff.
So sucked in. Time to go back to healing me.

And this too

Consecration was always a debuff. Videos below prove it. Blizzard close this thread thanks.
Video links etc"

Ta

4 Likes

You should know better by know, you can prove to them the earth is made of earth and they will still claim ret paladin is a dps class because of disillusion.

3 Likes

I would just like confirmation on how the debuff is currently working. I donā€™t understand why that canā€™t be provided. A simple statement regarding if itā€™s an invisible debuff or not.

2 Likes

You can try this in raid, I watched it happen last night as 1 debuff dropped soon as our nightfall paladin dropped his.