Conquest Rates Nerfed on Beta

There’s no way it’ll be that high, I hope. That’s 88 2s games, 59 3s games, or 35 RBGs. You’d be lucky if 5% of the small community that does competitive PvP is going to do that every week.

its 875 on the beta right now. Just waiting to see if they change it. And thats for 3 possible pvp rewards. the 1 pvp reward is like i wana say 175? i have to go back and check

Those numbers sound more like they were set based on the previous amount required for the 3 pieces at 250 conquest.
25 wins in 2s is still quite a bit.

I really, really hope they don’t stick with this whole “we hear ya guys, anima’s gonna be pretty easy to cap each week cus grinding’s no fun!” only to double down on the time /played metric for Conquest, M+, and Raids (not these so much, but the other two for sure).

Where is this info coming from? If that’s the case, it sounds much more reasonable than what Slenderman said.

If they changed it since yesterday thats awesome. Im only going off this from what i saw yesterday. https://imgur.com/a/7zYzzcz

So people want PvP to be fun and exciting but also want to PvP as little as possible for rewards? No wonder game devs are confused.

Imagine thinking that gear is the primary reward from PvP, lol

its the weekly chest reward amounts on beta but you can check it out on wowhead im sure they have the info

Can’t speak for everyone but I want to PvP on more than 1 character. Any of these requirements should be looked at from that perspective imo. I literally know nobody in the game that doesn’t (or doesn’t want to) play at least 2 if not play an alt of every class in the game.

1 Like

It’s not more rewards, it’s more choices to choose from, but you only pick one.

Idk what’s the conquest cap for the week though.

I liked how it worked on wod, 180conquest per arena wins, and first cap was 1800, then increased with your rating for the following weeks.

yea i know i phrased that wrong. I meant 3 choices to choose from

Well blizz did say recently that they wanted Shadowlands to be the most alt-friendly expansion of all time. Seems already the case with lots of the systems becoming account-wide in a sense in SL, but we’ll have to see to make sure. I have every class at lvl 120 so trust me I play alts quite a bit. I want what you want and hope blizz makes it easy to play more than 1 char.

1 Like

I miss capping my 5 games for the week

Why do women have their own chess league instead of competing against men?

you rly just walked into that one LMAO

1 Like

Can you show me where they said this? Not challenging you. I just want to read more about it.

not posting source so not worth much
but i do remember that being posted at some point when they did the spam interviews a few weeks ago
before the preach vs ion one

1 Like

This post and the rest seem like trolling.