Conquest Rates Nerfed on Beta

10 for 2v2 win, 15 for 3v3 win, 25 for RBG win.

Closer in line with the amount of time it’d take to get 1/4/10 M+ done I guess.

All hail time played metrics.

9 Likes

Lol shadowlands is gonna be such garbo :joy:

8 Likes

if you even pvp at all you will be capped passively. people need to stop crying about every little thing its old

6 Likes

I love how people go into an expansion with a 100% “this is going to suck” mindset and expect to get any result otherwise.

Anything and everything in life is how you perceive it, so if you go into slands expecting this it 100% will be your result regardless of how the game is.

There will ALWAYS be something you can complaint about. Always.

4 Likes

Isn’t the cap 250 now?

how is bfa treating you?

1 Like

If the caps 250 that’s not awful but if its 500 yes that’s god awful…

1 Like

Been fine. Mildly pvping and M+s with friends.
Certainly better than people that whine the entire time, yet feed the same company $15 a month. If you hate it, quit.

Wow, the notion, I know.

7 Likes

so there is a distinct possibility that you actually can not enjoy something, despite your forced perception?

so there is also a distinct possibility that if all indicators so far show that SL wont be a significant improvement, and therefore likely unenjoyable?

for me its pretty simple, I have certain expectations from a company the size of blizzard, and so far they refuse to deliver on certain areas because milking $ is more important than having pride in delivering a good and enjoyable game

1 Like

Blizzard is a joke right now lol. It’s pretty sad I kind of wish it would die so they wont collect any more undeserved money than they already have tbh…

this terrible game and the terrible game they’re gonna turn it into next xpac are still closer to the good version of wow that i love than any other game on the market

maybe if complaining hurts you that much you can just not read the forums

9 Likes

Yes but enjoyment is arbitrary. Someone who say just PvPs but doesn’t play a destro, mage, or rogue might say “wow sucks.”

While a group of others who just raid and do mythics would say “it’s great.”

I enjoy the game. I think they’re doing a fine job, so I pay to play the game. If you don’t, and you don’t see it getting better, don’t play.

2 Likes

Where in the entire post did I indicate complaining hurts me lol?

I actually think it’s hilarious how many people whine but still play for years.

2 Likes

that’s like me telling you if you’re not happy with your monopolized Internet service then just find a new provider

3 Likes

It’s not even remotely the same thing. One has many alternatives, and provides one service.

One is near a necessity, yet sadly has not many other options.

I don’t need wow to make a living, but I can certainly play other mmos or video games.

3 Likes

i got 2 likes, i don’t care if you admit i pwned you cuz i know i did
nice alt code name dweeb

7 Likes

Well you’re clearly 12 lol.

3 Likes

imagine getting clowned by a 12 year old

11 Likes

arbitrary? you mean subjective, surely

good for you that you’re enjoying the game, that makes one of us (at least when it comes to pvp, I enjoy other parts of the game unrelated to gameplay)

but to insinuate that our dislike is just ‘between the ears’ is one of the silliest things ive read on these forums, and ive seen quite a bit

1 Like