Conquest Rates Nerfed on Beta

the point was even at its lowest there is no other mmo up to par with wow when it comes to arena format

so even though I’m not exactly happy with spectrum and it’s declining customer service over the years, I’m not ditching them for an inferior AT&T hotspot any time soon to prove a point

1 Like

It’s more so to have this be a trend for years, yet people still play. It’s not as if I am mad at these people or anything, it’s more just why?

People complain EVERY expac for a decade, but play all the while. Why not just find something else?

you have asked this and seen it answered at least 3x in this thread. what’s wrong with you

6 Likes

Lol Murfy your hilariously dense. Done acknowledging you beyond this.

1 Like

on one hand, if they actually make vendor gear good (AKA not the crit/vers garbage we have now) then we can actually get the gear we need via pvp

and on the other hand, this is just another annoying grind that will probably keep me from playing alts - I had no problem grinding over 100+ arena wins on each of my characters back in mop or wod for gear, but thing is, there werent awfully designed borrowed player powers I also had to farm at the same time.

1 Like

if you’ve been around this game for a decade then it should be obvious the game is vastly different than it was a decade ago

that’s in large part from a concept called feedback, or in your definition “complaining”

so yeah people have complained every xpac for the last 15 years, but the game has changed for better or worse for the last 15 years because of it

2 Likes

Well said.

Op is lying boys.

1 Like

Teach me how to mind warp my perception of reality when they are looking to release adaptation / medallion / relentless trinkets that can be worn together.

Pretty sure rn you can equip adaptation trinket / medallion / sephuz legendary rn Lmao

Plz tell me how I can just good juju that into being a positive PvP experience

1 Like

Early beta, nothing’s refined fully yet.

So is early beta the time to post constructive feedback on horrible things for PvP or do we wait till release ?

2 Likes

apparently you made him feel insecure, he went and liked his own posts lmao

31 Likes

I wasn’t addressing anyone leaving constructive feedback whatsoever. But there’s a difference when people complain “as if it is already live.”

To prove they mean nothing lol

It’s because maybe the feel from the community as a lesson from history is that blizzard doesn’t listen to its community on core issues that have gotten lots of good feedback and they get shipped out and then “half fixed” years later mid xpac

Ashes of Creation looks somewhat promising, but I won’t hold my breath.

1 Like

Let’s be honest here… its 2020 blizzard once it hits beta its basically done lol…

This is to align with the lower number of conquest points needed instead of 500 to cap per week it is now 100, 150 for 2 cap and 300 for 3 cap

wtf is happening here

to unlock all 3 choices from our pvp chest we need 875 conquest…Oh boy oh boy. what is that. nearly 100 2s games LOL? per week

1 Like