Conquest Cap Determined By Rating in 9.1.5

• PVP_CONQUEST_TOOLTIP - There is a limit to the number of Conquest Points you can earn in one week. This limit is determined by the highest pvp rating you achieved last week.

10/10 move, besides making everyone below 2100 have worse gear they should be denied access to buying it as well.

That’ll teach low rated players to even queue.

Based on the phrasing this should also help reduce alts from trying to gear. 500 IQ moves.

46 Likes

It’s on MMO champion so unfortunately yes.

Blizz doing their evil genie thing again.

devs: “You said rating should determine how fast you earn gear”

players: “yeah but we meant instead of it giving you better gear. Like in mop/wod “

devs: “you guys are never happy idk why we even try”

25 Likes

This is the same company that didn’t fix legion legendaries for two years, made BFA, released corruption, and designed covenants and thinks it’s a “meaningful role-play choice.”

I don’t have much more to say.

5 Likes

100%

This also “fixes” conquest catch-up. Instead of grinding 10k conquest, you’ll only have access to like 500. Lulz

You guys do realize this is how it used to be right?

3 Likes

You do realize gear in the majority of the xpacs that had this was mostly equal right?

10 Likes

They still had rating requirements on gear and t2 weps

And there weren’t 13 tiers of upgrades and the difference between t1 and t2 weapons was smaller than the difference between 1400 and 1600.

12 Likes

Can’t say I remember upgrading honor or conquest gear.

Do you?

12 Likes

There were no rating reqs or t2 weps after s12, youve already been told this. Also, the scaling conquest cap that increased with rating only existed after 5.4, long after all rating requirements were gone.

4 Likes

And conq earned was also based on CR.

I was referencing the conq based on rating.

Did you even read what I posted before you get triggered?

Telling you once again that t2 weapons and all gear rating requirements were gone for 6 seasons is not being triggered. The guy you responded to was right, gear was mostly even for all PvPers while scaling conquest caps existed, even in Cata.

9 Likes

Pvpers: can we have conquest catchup for alts
Blizz: no

Actually retarded

25 Likes

Considering all I said was that they existed and didnt specify how long they were in the game.

Yes you were triggered

I’m legitimately triggered by you actively supporting my favourite thing in wow dying and being completely denied to a large part of the playerbase

8 Likes

you’re fried that’s not how it works

This might make sense if they spontaneously removed the rating reqs on gear lol because that’s how it used to be iirc.

But if not this change is one of the dumbest they’ve made in a long time :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I didnt even support anything. I literally only said that its not something new. I never said I supported it.

Vast gear power disparities with scaling conquest caps is new. That is the point people are tying to make to you.

3 Likes