Conquest Boxes

I know this is the 100th thread about this, but can we please get conquest boxes for season 4?

Any bumps would be highly appreciated.

28 Likes

valor boxes too. Preferably before pre-patch

Agreed /10c

Have you tried asking DN for boxes?

I may be missing context what is DN?

lol… dont do it

1 Like

Extended emergency maintenance… Let’s hope

Deez nutz… ha got em!

4 Likes

unfortunately not

nice try. They want you to face the same RMT boosters in full duelist gear at 1750 boosting some noob to glad so they can flame you later. As nice as it would be to create an ALT to play in a different bracket to avoid these blatant unpunished cheaters, they don’t want you to have that opportunity. They’re too busy tuning WOTLK pve.

I’m partially posting here to bump this because we need conq boxes back.

But I saw this fellow above me complaining about boosters at 1750… Buddy, if the guy they’re boosting is as noob as you say, then you’re effectively getting 2v3’d…

Only you (Blizz) can make WoW great again! Give us Conquest Boxes!

Here is a shameless self bump.

Please let the miserable souls still queueing also play alts.

2 Likes

Too early, I’d expect them like last month of the expansion.

The wild thing to me is that when they do eventually make qol adjustments it’s usually only for the people that’d play regardless of whether or not they are implemented while reasonable people have already moved on to play other things until the next patch/expansion.

The consequences of systems on systems with convoluted fixes to each. :melting_face:

2 Likes

It’s BG Week, We all know the x-pac will more than likely be out before the last week of December. So that gives us PvPers 2 maybe 2.5 months of enjoying an expansion very heavily centered around gear. If conquest boxes are not introduced this week, then by the time the next BG week is here, we get what, a month? Come on Blizzard… Make smart choices here. Plus… how many people will boost toons to play alts for the rest of the x-pac?

Conquest Boxes
OR Make Honor Gear Max Upgraded upon Purchase
Remove the Rep Requirement for Double Lego

Bump. Shamelessly shilling for conquest boxes. I want to gear a WW. Thanks blizz.

2 Likes

Agreed.
Surprised this was not a regular feature going forward but still asking “Pretty Please?”
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bump, bump, bump it up

2 Likes

Look, baby, youre geared but your girlfriends not