Conquest bar isn't reset

Yes, it is from July, the start of Season 3. 25 weeks would be just about 6 months, yes? So if there were only 25 weeks of conquest rewards wouldn’t it stand to reason that if you had earned all of the ones listed that there aren’t any additional ones? So yes, it may still be active, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that you qualify for additional rewards that weren’t originally on that list. Yes?

That does seem to be the understanding from several forum goers in the Arena forum.

2 Likes

Last season there were conquest bars/chests until the season ended. Where does it state that seasons are only 25 weeks? I have been pvping for a long time and the season have always fluctuated in length. And even if there were no more conquest bar rewards, why would that prevent us from getting a pvp chest? I can still get a M+ chest this week. Why are pvp chests cut off when pve chests still continue? According to https://www.wowhead.com/guides/visions-of-nzoth-content-overview-bfa Season 4 starts alongside the new raid which is on Jan 21st. Are you saying that PVPers will get no chests for weeks?

The page I listed only lists 25 weeks, it doesn’t have a listing for beyond that.

Not a Developer, Silvur, that is not information I would have. You asked a question, I looked into it and provided what answer I could… something that was echoed in the Arena forum. Frankly, that did seem logical to me. I did stipulate that I was unable to seek additional information at the beginning of this.

So no, I’m not saying anything on the matter at all. Customer Support in general is unable to provide specifics on what rewards may or may not be available outside of what is already listed in the available blog.

1 Like

Ok so the rewards from the conquest schedule is 25 weeks. But the chest reward is based on rating and participation. The bar should still show the 200+ I earned this week in this still-current season and I should still get a chest next Tuesday based on completing the 500 CP bar with a 435 reward based on my CR. The M+ chest still exists this week. The pvp chest should also exist.

As I said…

You may also wish to visit the Arena/Battleground forums. The folks that post there may be able to provide more insight.

I posted on the bug report when I posted here. Its not clear where I am supposed to be posting so I put it several places. The in-game bug report doesn’t allow you to submit anything. It keeps pointing you to other sites. I remember when blizz CS was awesome. Now you can’t even submit a ticket.

It does? When I open up the Help menu and select “Submit Bug” it opens up a Submit Bug page with a comment box. It should look like this:

Imgur

2 Likes

Yeah keep going after that screen and try to submit the bug after you get stuck in category hell and it just keeps referring you to other sites.

There are no categories when submitting a bug, which would indicate you are trying to submit a ticket (the option 2 under the Submit Bug one).

Submitting a bug goes to our QA team for investigation. CS does not investigation or otherwise are generally able to assist with bugs.

5 Likes

What is Submit a Ticket used for at Blizz then? I get no feedback on a bug. There is no ticket number. It goes into a black hole and I never know what, if anything, is being done about it. In the “real world” people with issues submit tickets, are given a tracking number and are updated on the progress of their issue. That’s what I want.

Bug reports are one-way. You would only get a reply if they needed more information.

3 Likes

Exactly why I tried to submit a ticket!

A ticket wouldn’t help. A GM can’t resolve this. You can’t contact QA through a ticket.

3 Likes

It is to submit a ticket for situations that our support staff can assist with. I have a Spotlight on that subject here … Spotlight on: Game Master Help

No you wouldn’t, nor are you intended to. The Submit Bug or Bug Report forum is a repository for reports, that QA collects and processes. If a bug is verified and a resolution can be implemented it will usually show up in one of two locations. Either the Hotfix Blog or Patch Notes. Some bug fixes don’t make it into either, but they generally try to provide the majority of them as they are able to.

I’m not aware of any companies that address video game bugs in that way. Regardless, that isn’t something that we offer, sorry.

3 Likes

So a few things. Are you Positive you capped last week and were not a touch short?

Second question. My chest reward did not show up until after I turned in my gear choice for the week. That is when my conquest disappeared. I go through spurts of on it every week and not PvP for a month plus so I don’t have all the rewards yet.

Is it possible because there is no conquest turn in (piece of gear and quest giver when you cap) that there is no longer a chest? Just speculating here I honestly don’t know.

Did you try the UI reset? It is possible an addon is acting weird. Just because you don’t notice it does not mean it is not there messing with things. A corrupt UI can mess somebody up with no addons at all

I will check my chest and let you know if I have anything later when I get on. But like I said, I am way behind in the claim a piece of gear because I severely outgeared the rewards well before I got anywhere close to upping gear to 430. But I will look and report back.

I got my chest reward so yes I am certain I reset.

As for the rest, the bar not resetting has already been answered. Its capped at 25 weeks. It shouldn’t be but it is. The developers didn’t implement this correctly. The REWARD is capped to 25 weeks, but the bar and the weekly chest should NOT be capped to 25 weeks. Its an implementation flaw.

Okay, make a report via Bug reports.

Well no, that has been theorized as to why. I don’t have Dev confirmation, which is something I stated in my first post, it is only an educated guess.

I feel we’re going in circles. As I am unable to provide any additional information at this time I’m going to close this one up. Good luck.

3 Likes

Just to update. It looks like we have a post from @WarcraftDevs as well as a post on the General Discussion forum.

I’d recommend keeping an eye on both for additional updates.

2 Likes