Conquest bar isn't reset

So a few things. Are you Positive you capped last week and were not a touch short?

Second question. My chest reward did not show up until after I turned in my gear choice for the week. That is when my conquest disappeared. I go through spurts of on it every week and not PvP for a month plus so I don’t have all the rewards yet.

Is it possible because there is no conquest turn in (piece of gear and quest giver when you cap) that there is no longer a chest? Just speculating here I honestly don’t know.

Did you try the UI reset? It is possible an addon is acting weird. Just because you don’t notice it does not mean it is not there messing with things. A corrupt UI can mess somebody up with no addons at all

I will check my chest and let you know if I have anything later when I get on. But like I said, I am way behind in the claim a piece of gear because I severely outgeared the rewards well before I got anywhere close to upping gear to 430. But I will look and report back.

I got my chest reward so yes I am certain I reset.

As for the rest, the bar not resetting has already been answered. Its capped at 25 weeks. It shouldn’t be but it is. The developers didn’t implement this correctly. The REWARD is capped to 25 weeks, but the bar and the weekly chest should NOT be capped to 25 weeks. Its an implementation flaw.

Okay, make a report via Bug reports.

Well no, that has been theorized as to why. I don’t have Dev confirmation, which is something I stated in my first post, it is only an educated guess.

I feel we’re going in circles. As I am unable to provide any additional information at this time I’m going to close this one up. Good luck.

3 Likes

Just to update. It looks like we have a post from @WarcraftDevs as well as a post on the General Discussion forum.

I’d recommend keeping an eye on both for additional updates.

2 Likes