Connected Realm please?

Earthen Ring is the only RP realm out of 20 RP realms that hasn’t been connected to another Please Santa, please can we be connected?

I understand that we are the only RP realm on our server, but there are abunch of others in our data center. You connected Blackwater Raiders and Shadow Council (Reckoning) to Cenarion Circle and Sisters of Elune which are Cyclone in LA’s data center. Can you do the same for us please?

10 Likes

Hear, hear. We’re trying to raise our voice in the Realm Connection threads too, if you want to re-post there (and spread the word to AIE, too).

Here is the thread semi-coordinating our efforts, the more help, the better!

4 Likes

Here’s to hoping Blizzard will hear us.

#mergeEarthenRing

4 Likes

/bumpy bump

2 Likes

Perhaps it’s a long shot as we get closer to the pre-patch, but I’m still hoping that we will get a connection. As the only RP server without one, it’s a very empty playing field going into Shadowlands.

#ConnectEarthenRing #SaveEarthenRing

1 Like

2 Likes

Regardless of whether a merge is planned for our future it would still be great to hear something back on the matter, @Blizzard.

#MergeEarthenRing #ConnectEarthenRing #SaveEarthenRing

2 Likes

Do the thing, Merge the Realms! I wanna be where the People are!

#MergeEarthenRing #ConnectEarthenRing #SaveEarthenRing

3 Likes

I’m really hope that we hear something… anything… from Blizzard soon on whether they’re doing more Connections and if Earthen Ring will be included.

2 Likes

Doing my part!

2 Likes

Every little bit helps. When you really want something, you just have to keep trying.

Let us hope that they’ll #ConnectEarthenRing and #SaveEarthenRing.

2 Likes

We asked, you spoke, and we did what you told us. Can you give us any information @Blizzard?

#mergeEarthenRing #connectEartheRing #saveEarthenRing

1 Like

We won’t let the fight die that easily.

#mergeEarthenRing #connectEartheRing #saveEarthenRing

1 Like

Shadowlands has not improved the situation. We’re still seeing the same few people from our realm and a lot of our CRZ neighbors, but we really need a Connection to make things lively.

Could you please give us more information?

Will there be more connections?
Will Earthen Ring-US (and other struggling realms that need it) be included?
If not, then what criteria was used to exclude us?

#mergeEarthenRing #connectEarthenRing #saveEarthenRing

1 Like

I’m really hoping this happens or at least an update from Blizzard on the status would be good. I’ve been with Earthen Ring since Vanilla and want to stick with it but there seem to be very few people around anymore.

1 Like

Same, Leedim. Been around since Vanilla. You may not see this as much, but as I primarily play Alliance, there’s also a struggle with mob tagging when both Horde and Alliance are playing in the same area. There’s more Horde than there are Alliance, so naturally more of the tags in an area tend to go to the more populous.

The smaller the server, the more obvious the disparity in factions. We could use the help on many fronts.

1 Like

100% support this as someone who plays on both factions.

2 Likes

Bumpity bump bump. Great father Winter wants a #earthenRingmerge for the holidays.

2 Likes

Earthen Ring’s still looking for love, @Blizzard.

Currently have eyes out for BlizzConline, though it’s rare for them to announce a server merger during what’s usually a big PR gig for upcoming titles. That said, the Dev Q&A is usually where there are questions about server population, balance, sharding, other server-related tech, etc. That’s a good place to send/look for questions and answers there.

1 Like