Congratulations on destroying raiding!

Imagine flaming mythic+ players when PvP gear is a lot easier to obtain?

I consider mythic+ and raiding part of the same coin. They’re both PvE systems. Some people like to solely raid, some people do both.

PvE players should be trying to help each other than tear the other down. Ya raiding is not very rewarding right now, why don’t we talk about that instead of hurting other systems people enjoy

So sick of the both groups thinking they’re the only ones in the game that should have an avenue to gearing.

Seriously? Take out the word “M+” and replace with with “solo”…or with “casual” and we have a near-identical thousands of posts to all the other threads that have been running around for months.

OP has described Mythic+ vs Raiding in BfA. It was a terrible mess then, and Raiding was quite literally worthless for gear progression unless you were raiding Mythic. (not counting the like 2 trinkets or so that were overbudget, which isn’t enough to justify an entire form of content)

But… even with the nerfs, it’s STILL broken. Just slightly less now.

Normal Raiding is totally worthless. +7s are not hard, and drop more loot per player with no lockout. Same ilvl.

Heroic has niche usefulness for the 10 ilvl range of 204 (the first ilvl you can’t get from equivalent levels of M+ base drops) and 213 (the ilvl Heroic Raiding stops at for 8/10 bosses). And even during this period, Equivalent M+ rewards 220 ilvl weekly. It’s just that Heroic isn’t ENTIRELY useless during this period - but it WILL be replaced by the same level of M+ with time.

1 Like

It’s only rewarding when Vote to Group Kick abusers and Ninja Looters are involved.

Let’s why not bring back the glorious days when the all forms of content was gated by a Toxic and Disharmonious Community.

Not everyone like doing M+ or Raids, even I grew to despise Dungeon Groups. I honestly do hope they double down on solo content as well as progression; since it’s not technically hurting anyone.

Is there an official statement from Blizzard confirming this?

I was hoping Blizzcon/Q&A would elaborate on whether 9.1 is bringing any changes to raid gear/reward structure, unfortunately it didn’t.

They said they wanted to do something for raiders later on when they first announced VP, but I can’t tell if the increased drop rate is all they’re going to do or if they’re planning something more involved for the next raid.

I got bad news for you…

1 Like

Already aware.

If all the bosses are dead, you didn’t fail the dungeon.

You failed the timer.

Those are very different things.

1 Like

The accurate term you would be looking for is “didnt clear the dungeon”
As in “failing the dungeon” is the epitomy of “didnt do it in time”

You should have clarified that instead.

And yes they are vastly different, but the chances of people quiting out on a 10+ is really rare as is, unless you are not able to perform above average. which by the point you don’t “Deserve” to be executing high content until you improve , either by gear or skills.

People leave dungeons all the time.

Pull goes bad, group wipes? People leave.

Literally anyone gets a d/c for more than 10 seconds? People leave.

Tank not pulling fast enough for some gogogo dps who is more concerned about RIO score than the Vault and doesn’t need the dungeon for gear? People leave.

All of those things result in failing the dungeon. Failure as in “Did not complete the dungeon”. Failing the dungeon results in a downgraded key, wasted time, and no loot.

Failing the timer means “Did not complete the dungeon within the timer.” Did you still complete the dungeon? Are the bosses and enough trash dead that you got a big shiny chest at the end with some loot in it? Then you didn’t fail the dungeon itself, only the timer.

I’m still raiding the bar just fine…hic!

raiding is slow, and locked
but holy superior
Trinkets from raids tend to always be the best (except cases like Harlam loaded dice), mythic of last boss of raid is by far better than anything you’ll get in M+

Plus, you can do all 4 difficulties to complete your lower pieces (let’s say you have a ring 187 and the rest above 210, so even LFR Sire and SLG can give upgrades, with Normal, Heroic doing so as well)

And raiding is much easier once you have a guild as you can try over, and over, and over. You lose a key, well truck, now you have a lesser key to go first before going back to a high key, or depend on your team having high keys, OR having to add another random that happens to have a key to do well

Only doing M+