Congealed Void Horror - Spawn Broken in WOTLK PrePatch

“Congealed Void Horror” spawn is 100% broken. I’ve waited multiple days for hours at a time. I even circled the pool area for hours, creating more Void Wastes, and nothing has worked. On the WoW EU forum there are forum 2 posts about the spawn being broken as well.

During the past days I’ve encountered numerous people telling me about the exact same thing, how they’ve been waiting for hours or days and not a single spawn. A number of people have commented on youtube quest videos bringing up the the same issue. I’m surprised no one else has created a bug post yet. From the information I’ve gathered, it’s likely been bugged since the wotlk prepatch.

Please fix it when you get a chance, at this point I should be getting some game time added to my account.

22 Likes

Can confirm, still bugged…

3 Likes

This is definitely bugged. 2 hours no spawn, tried force spawning voids by flying over their spawn locations to have them suicide faster and no dice.

1 Like

It spawned once about 30 minutes after they reset the servers on 9/6/2022, then it hasn’t spawned again since. There were was a group of 5 alliance that killed him, so I had no chance. Been waiting for 2.5 hours as of 1:25pm est. I’ll update if he spawns but i don’t think he will.

Seems like it’s once per reset :japanese_goblin:

3 hours waiting , no spawn. Multiple days of waiting forever for a spawn. Would be nice to get a blue post to confirm that they know about the issue, but doubt it will happen.

Pretty much at this point I should get the quest mailed to me by blizzard and game time credited for 4 days, because I’ve wasted so much time on this. Likely none of that will happen though, horrible customer service for years.

They always say please be kind when letting them know about things, but its a two way street. They just don’t have the proper systems in place and lack the personal to do anything for their customers.

Can also confirm

1 Like

Broken on my server too. Waited for hours for it to spawn and nothing. Hopefully it’s fixed tomorrow or very soon.

1 Like

It won’t be fixed in my opinion. EU forums posted about it 2 weeks ago and still nothing. It’s not a super popular thing, so it doesn’t matter to them. You basically get 1 kill per server reset that will spawn in around 30 minutes. Other than that you can wait for days and he’ll never pop up again unless the server is reset.

Basically there’s no point in wasting you’re time waiting. For anyone new that reads this, wait for 30m to an hour if you really want to, but don’t get sucked in thinking that if only you wait longer it will spawn. I’ve litterally waited for 20 hours in total for a spawn over 4 days, and the only time I saw a spawn was after reset on 9/6/2022

Definitely still bugged. Waited 3 hours a few days ago. 1 hour of it stationary, 2 hours flying around the spawn zone to “encourage” more void wastes to spawn. Neither worked.

Spawned about 40 mins after this server Reset. Good luck anyone with this issue still, hope you all get one after a server reset.

Would be nice if they put in a little work and fixed this.

Still broken…

Still broken after todays reset.

Any word on this?

Still broken i think.

I imagine a lot of people are waiting for this to spawn so they can quest prep - would be nice to get confirmation that it’s being fixed.

1 Like

Can confirm this is still absolutely bugged.

1 Like

I can confirm too its still bugged

Just spawned after our reset today after 30-35 minutes of oozes bombing the spawn location. We were in a raid and everyone who did damage to it got the quest starter. I guess keep your eyes peeled for any unexpected restarts between now and launch day if you’re still trying to get this.

Waited half an hour today to no avail.