Congealed Void Horror - Spawn Broken in WOTLK PrePatch

been waiting for days also closer to a week at this point and nothing would love for this to get fixed before launch day of wrath.

Can confirm, been here over 1.5 hours with no spawn on Mankrik

still bugged?

How is this still not addressed?!

Even aggroing 5+ Void Wastes in the same spot and resetting them at the same time so they all explode at once isn’t spawning the Congealed Void Horror.

I have been out here for 5 hours and I haven’t seeing him once.

It is amazing that after the issue being reported for over 2 weeks now there is no information about this anywhere.

I am now staying at the spawn to warn others this is bugged, so they don’t lose all the time I just did waiting for it.

Thanks blizzard

Maladath Server also bugged, been circling the area for a few hours…nothing.

Bugged on BSB as well been here for at least 5 episodes of the boondocks and nothing.

Can confirm, after server reset the mob spawns ONCE, about 20-40 min after servers are back up.

After that first spawn, it seems to NOT be working at all.

Broken on Bloodsail

Feb 2023 - Still broken. 2 hour wait and nothing.

As of today, quest is till bugged to appear. Spent a good portion of 2-3 hours running, flying, ground mount running over void spawns, but nothing happened. Tried running and be ‘active’ and kill ads in the area, still nothing. Normally I wouldn’t care, but trying to go for all quests completion, this one is just annoying me