Confused as to how to get to Azuremyst Isle as horde

I was told to talk to a npc name Zidormi but I have no idea where they are. I’m trying to do Uuna’s Storyline on my 120 character.

Zidormi is in Darkshore and she is marked on the map with a little white chat icon like this: :left_speech_bubble:

After you talk to her to have her phase the whole area back to before the Tree was burned, then you will need to fly over to Rut’theran Village and head to the docks on the left side. You should then see a portal to the Exodar at the end of the dock that will take you to Azuremyst Isle.

8 Likes

In Darkshore, but don’t see the icon on the map. It’s the plagued Darkshore idk

1 Like

I have added more to my previous post. Hopefully it can help.

Thank you that’s helpful, but the darkshore I’m currently in is in ruins. The map looks different from the screenshots and the chat bubble icon isnt there. I took the port off the boat in the harbor to get here.

When you look at Lor’danel, does it look like this:

Which is the original phase of Darkshore, prior to the Tree being burned.

Or does it look like this:

Which is the current state of Darkshore (for levels 110+).

1 Like

Also, if you are looking at Lor’danel, then just follow the road south and you will find Zidormi.

So you are still unable to find Zidormi on the road? All she will need to do is phase it back for you then you can go to Azuremyst Isle.

1 Like

Used to be a neutral boat there that went back and fort at Ruttheran.

1 Like

Well, you will still need to be in the correct phase in order to get to Azuremyst Isle. Which you will need to talk to Zidormi to have her phase you.

It’s still there. Once you’re in the right phase.

@Inarifox…To get to the Isle as Horde…just sit on the flag pole (of boat) or some spot out of the npcs notice. At the low level they are at…they walk by or just ignore you.

But you need to be phased back to before the burning as Kyzera said.

1 Like

Flying over to Darkshore put me in the correct phase to see and talk to Zidormi. I was taking the port off the boat in the harbor in zuldazar. Thank you for your help

4 Likes

That is great news. Best of luck with Uuna’s storyline.

3 Likes