Confused about today's maintanence

Stuffed will be there just not unlocked till the 15th

No one said they needed to justify anything. They asked a basic question. Took very little to get you tilted. You should relax more on your off day.

3 Likes

They’re adding all over phase 2’s content. 2.5.2 contains all of the changes. then they just unlock some features gradually until mid september

think of it as a prepatch to Phase 2. It’s likely a lot of features like gbank, LFG tool, etc are going to be available today with SSC/TK and phase 2 content coming out in the 15th. Read the patch notes on mmochampion.

1 Like

I’m not sure we want to know what a Blizzard Team Building event would be at this point…

1 Like

They almost always say an 8 hour window+ for maintenance. Usually it doesnt take that long.

if I buy a pizza and they put nails on it, I would like the pizza company to justify that action.

1 Like

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Patch 2.5.2 Releases

1 Like

i already read the patch notes and its not very clear in relation to the two maintanences. so i if im reading this right yesterday was for putting the assets in and today is actual maintenance?

Yesterday was login/auth server maintenance as far as I saw

1 Like

Yesterday was maintenance for the login server I believe, the game was playable as long as you didn’t log out.

They did tell you. Youre just too slow or stubborn to accept it. They said that it was for the stuff listed here several times. Its everything for Phase 2 minus hitting the button for ssc / tk.

How hard is this to grasp?

Today is the official patch maintenance. Everything in phase 2 is being put into the game. HOWEVER, only certain features like gbank is available. LFG tool, the engineering goggles and other professions recipe (though most of them are BOP patterns that drop from new raids).

The new raids will officially open on the 15th at 6 PM server time. Arena season 1 will continue for 1 more week until the 7th and then will have 1 week of offseason/skirmish only arenas until the 15th which season 2 begins. Dailies for Ogri’la and Sha’tari Skyguard opens on the 15th as well.

Yesterday’s maintenance was to fix an issue (forget what issue) but it was for a cash shop feature. It took login server offline for few hours.

They said that about yesterday’s maintenance?

Btw, no need to take what people say about Blizzard personally.

It’s a trust fall but with all horny nerd guys trying to grope their dangerously obese blue haired feminist allies.

1 Like

So patch 2.5.2, and likely the other content ready to be unlocked in next few weeks. Think of it as the prepatch.

1 Like

The Phase 2 launch patch is officially slated for 15 September 2021.

Yes… that’s for other major things being added. This prepatch gives a few things early. So later today we can start guild banks and the looking for group tool will be there.

I think it was to avoid having a whole day of maintenance on Tuesday so they broke it up into two separate days because they’re adding guild Banks and other things and it would have taken them a while and people are getting upset because it’s taking all day to do stuff

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.