CONFLICTS BETWEEN SoM and ERA- Blizzard

Everyone besides 1 horde guild moved to servers linked to Whitemaine as that was the only option Lizzard gave us.
There is a free xfer to Whitemaine

1 Like

I get your point personally about serious bugs in the game that happened after their consolidation or whatever. Especially if they’ve never been fixed. I won’t call Era servers dead or be nasty to you.

I don’t know about the forum thing though because this forum wasn’t at all busy before SoM/fresh announcement and most of it was TBCC posts in the wrong spot, requesting more connections (and I’m glad they did the Whitemane free transfer thing) or general complaints about lack of people.

Still, overall I agree that the issues shouldn’t be happening and if they are they should be fixed but Blizzard is REALLY bad with listening to their customer base or fixing things in general. :frowning:

1 Like

just take the hint and play SoM
seriously stop being such a grouch :expressionless:

1 Like

Or they could fix the issues on the game that people paid to clone to and pay a monthly fee for. That’s just crap service, and there is no excuse. The people on era aren’t interested in SoM. I’m sure you are aware of this, you are all over their threads.

1 Like

There are more players playing Era …
I think all Era servers should be merged into 1 PVP , 1 PVE and 1 RP realm.

My Realm Whitemane … grows … :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Pachito, if there’s any others you’ve found please consider posting them here:

Would help to have more voices/support.
Thanks and keep on truckin’ in Era, friend.

3 Likes

You three baboons are fried if you think the people on Classic are going to reroll seasons just because you want to force wipe the progression of others.

The truth is, there is an era community, and with global x-realm, there will be more players than seasons. Live with it.

I am alright with this as long as they make the original classic realms a priority and do things like merging battlegroups from the start.

I want people to play SoM for world pvp. Then I want SoM to get merged with you so era doesn’t die the loneliest number that will ever be.

I actually prefer era, but playing together is more important to me than dictating everyone’s playstyle… or opinions on a forum for that matter.

Playing together, and doing the right thing is important to me too. Which is why i am staying on classic era, instead of playing meaningless seassons.

1 Like

get off your high horse :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Have you looked in a mirror? :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I reconsidered my point with regards to transfer SoM chars to Era.You guys right, It will be healthy for Era to get influx of new players that way and the cost we will pay is the upcoming bugs in Era due to new SoM patches.

Just to reiterate my point, I only support this if Blizzard puts Era as the first priority over Seasons. E.G. merging all existing and future battlegroups, season or not and implementing global cross realm (which they should be doing, and is the right thing to do)

SoM will mostlikely receive more priority from Blizzard as so far thats how its been.
My hopes , that Era will stay in the current state and not undergo any futher gameplay changes related to SoM while receiving a new players from each season when it ends

ya’ll are so toxic, why would anyone in this thread want to play era?

Why do you judge all era players by my actions? Toxic people you can find in all versions of wow no worries. I found Era players more friendly than most of others btw.
I might be toxic cause i am irritated and personally tired of the company i am paying money for the original game keep messing with it and constantly causing new bugs, changing/adding new stuff based on opinion of people who actually playing other versions of the game and not the one that subject to changes.

1 Like

Here’s something about Classic Era I really don’t like: if I want to start a brand new character on Classic and want to get Exalted with AV/AB, I can’t do that. I can’t do that because AV/AB is dead/not working on Classic servers.

You want to force wipe people’s progression and want blizzard to focus on realms over the ones that have been here since the beginning. Have you done a reality check to ensure you’re not the toxic one?

1 Like

That problem can be solved presently by implementing a global xrealm and global battlegroup across all regions including US.

This problem can also be solved in the future with Blizzard prioritizing classic era’s needs and combining all battlegroups; seasson or not to ensure there are queues 24/7.

Players just need to be vocal about it on the forums (people who got SoM did so by being obnoxiously vocal, and hurling verbal abuse at other players. Just ask Bankvl and Arelba)

Era realms will be where they dump all the SoM characters after the seasons end. This is no different than D3 and the seasons they have there. Why is it people expect anything different? It will not hurt the Era realms. Nothing SoM players can get does not exist in Era.