Conflicting suspension dates

This is what I got on my my email

Suspension expires on: 2020 October 15 21:13 UTC

My launcher no longer has a lock and is showing that I’m no longer suspended but when I login i’m prompted with a notice that says there is still 1 day and 14 hours on the suspension remaining. This timer has not changed since the suspension was lifted yesterday.

Looks like that’s in a little over 4 hours if the site I used to convert it is right :wink:

Give it a try around noon Eastern Standard Time.

2 Likes

It’s currently

15:32:01 UTC
Friday, October 16, 2020

A whole day past the scheduled end of the suspension and it still kicks me everytime I login on the WoW client.

Try logging out of the launcher as well as the game.

1 Like

No luck with that either.

If you haven’t already, file a ticket. Orylia in the other post said for that other person to leave their active ticket open so the people who can possibly figure it out and fix it will have that opportunity. Then you just have to wait for your turn in queue to come around, and with that I will suggest for you to have patience. At the best of times a response can take roughly a day’s response time. Just by judging the extreme forum posting that has been the norm these past couple of days I cannot even begin to fathom the ticketing queue. They will get to you, just probably not as quickly as you may prefer.

1 Like