Confirmed by Devs: No flying until late in the expansion

Fake news.

World quests have gone backwards since introduced in Legion.

I think it was on purpose to see how much they could get away with as time went on. There is no reason why world quests become worse over time.

If the concern was raiders and M+ player felt compelled to do world quests then all you do is adjust the rewards down a bit. But what ended happening instead is they nuked the gold rewards, reputation, crafting mats, etc to the ground.

And then to shoved the remainder in the mission table and call that “optional”.

Flying is integral with how big the zones are and should be IMO.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

5 Likes

I do that Dragonfight have been changes about flying; that not making sense to have single mounts elsewhere.

I fixed that for you.

2 Likes

No you didn’t. You just put your own typical parroted cynicism into my quote.

You’re darn right I did!

2 Likes

Speak for yourself. I don’t need you talking for me.

It’s true. I wish they’d put that effort on an actual war that needs ending.

Like breaking DBM and it’s ilk.

So what is the whole deal that is important with standard flying then?
Blizzard says we will have access to flying in some form (dragon riding) and people are still unhappy?

So what is the issue? That you can’t reach some places? That doesn’t seem it because with dragon riding you can.
That you can’t ignore mobs between quests? That doesn’t seem to be it because again if you can fly you can avoid mobs.
Or is it simply that you can’t afk fly everywhere and not interact with the world for…reasons?

I don’t agree with how it’s basically going to be another borrowed power like system, but still having some access to flying early expansion has got to be better than none right?

You do realise you can simply choose not to install it right?

But you are flying

CLICKBAIT TITLE!

You said, “Confirmed: No flying until late in the expansion”.
Then in your first sentence, you say “most likely IMO”.

“Confirmed” and “most likely IMO” are NOT the same thing!

Shame upon thee.

I know reading is hard, but i said “most likely the end imo”, which is different to “late in the expansion”.

1 Like

You’re a sensationalist and you’re rude. Why am I not surprised.

I mean, one could say it’s rude to read and not understand something, then tell someone “shame upon thee”, but obviously not!

Confirmed: Clickbait Title IMO.

It doesn’t make sense at all IMO.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man: