Confirmed - armor, resists values on pservers is wrong

So did they.

Blizzard offers permanence. Pservers vanish randomly, once Classic is out that fancy Northdale is gone.

1 Like

Hybrids would even be more useless though, Iā€™m all for picking on them but thatā€™s more cruel and unusual then Iā€™m up to

You say this like it was a fresh, new discovery.

Actually, everything would be nerfed hard. It would make hybrids more theoretical for dps spots.

In before Ironsides claims theyā€™re using 100% Vanilla WoW data and that itā€™s all totally accurate and some how magically at the same time ā€œHarderā€ than vanilla was.

The friends I have that play the private servers have told me that the private servers are ridiculously easy.

4 Likes

Not with those abomination of talents they had.

Innervate is where?

Lol no thanks.

A lot of people underestimate just how much harder early vanilla actually was.

1. We had worse gear (itemization was worse)
  2. We had less powerful talent options.
  3. Individual spells were less powerful also, and had not been upgraded yet.
  4. NPC boss fights and trash mobs in both dungeons and raids had not been nerfed / removed yet.

Early vanilla was actually properly challenging in a lot of ways, but most people did not get to play the early version and just donā€™t know better.

8 Likes

Harder game is better. It is also something that hasnā€™t been min maxed yet.

1.1 is more authentic that 1.12 for launch.

Plus the private servers are not an authentic Classic experience anyway. Good riddance to them.

1 Like

private servers was based on a non blizzard employee and a team of hardcore lovers of classic to create a BLIZZARD / VANILLA LIKE experience.

Blizzard has gotten their hands on a old server which is and will be different from P server Files as a whole.

You are COMPARING - KNOCK OFF to ORIGINALā€¦

1 Like

I mean I get that, I suffered then. However, itā€™s still cruel and unusual punishment. it would be harder for sure, but please no.

Also wanna see a video where private server players kill patchwerk in just over 90s?

Easy when the boss has essentially zero armor, and does not resist any of the casters spells and who knows what else is wrong with the class mechanics and their scaling.

When you have 2% here and 5% there and 10% in that area and 3% over there and 7% under that, and 6% over that, and 1% on top of that, and 13% beside that and 18% next to that, etc, etc, etcā€¦

Really easy to kill harder Bosses and clear encounters when the entire platform is fundamentally broken.

I just wanted you to be disgusted with me.

Link that comedy gold.

The infamous Naxx40 defeated in 68mins? This is appalling on so many fronts.

1 Like

Which is funny, considering they didnā€™t really know how much armor things had in the 1st place. If your calculations give something 75% of the armor it should have had and then increase that by 10%, it still has less armor then it should have.

1 Like

Nearly full BiS epics from Naxx while speed clearing with what are factually over performing class mechanics and under tuned NPCā€™s / Bossesā€¦ Them leet skills!

4 Likes

I just cringe whenever I see those speedrun videos. Wow you got a fast time because you spent more time getting 30 buffs than it takes to clear the raid and stacking classes and then thinking that actually means something.

1 Like

Donā€™t forget they are playing on servers where the NPCā€™s are factually weaker, with classes that are factually strongerā€¦

They do have a name for itā€¦ EZ MODE.

1 Like