Confirmed abilities breaking Stealth in PvP

I thought I was going crazy.
I keep getting hit by nothing in dungeons too and taken out from seemingly nowhere.

2 Likes

Please address this, Blizzard. <3

4 Likes

Also having the same issue during BGā€™s or Epic BGā€™s of getting popped out of stealth.

2 Likes

yup, same here.

2 Likes

I canā€™t say it is subterfuge as the main culprit this time around because it is impacting Ferals too.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

1 Like

Subterfuge still has issues sometimes as well.

2 Likes

This is still an annoying problem. Stealth breaks regardless of range and seems to be only vs certain classes like warlocks and ret pallys.

2 Likes

Impossible to PvP because of this bug Blizzard.

3 Likes

for the love of god please fix this or give me a refund. pvp is unplayable.

3 Likes

This was a problem in dragonflight too but not to the extreme that it is right now it is SUPER bad in pvp atm stealth breaks almost every second it feels like its making stealth classes almost unplayable {rogue and druid} and while its not a huge issue as other 2 it breaks camo for hunters as well

This needs to be fixed badly

3 Likes

FIX!!! Pleaseā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is insanely ridiculous. I cannot pvp at all especially in epic BGz. Bliz, please fix asap.

3 Likes

Surely blizzard is aware of the issue, why isnā€™t this being hot fixed ASAP?!

3 Likes

We need this fixed before the season starts.

3 Likes

No way this has not been fixedā€¦Its so bad getting popped out over and over again

2 Likes

yup, its brutal. Please Blizzard, fix thisā€¦ its been weeks now.

3 Likes

They fixed Frost Mage Splinterstormā€¦ which was probably the least impactful of the bugs. Iā€™m sure thereā€™s other ones too but these were the only ones I found and was able to easily recreate. I didnā€™t mess around with any friendly auras and the such that could also be offenders.

2 Likes

Very relieved to know this is a bug and Iā€™m not doing anything wrong with my feral. BTW, fix this bs pls.

2 Likes

Can confirm this happens on my feral druid, but only in SOME battlegrounds or open world content. I mean just saying itā€™s obviously tied to certain class abilities as others have mentioned.

3 Likes

Warlocks are the biggest culprit. If you are within 100 yards of one in a bg you will constantly come out of stealth.

3 Likes