<Concordant> 9/9 H, 3/9 M

[H] <Concordant> on Turalyon US.

We are a guild that has been around for over 10 years, raiding progressively since early TBC. We are a strong, well-mannered team that is seeking raiders who want to stab dragons and dance on their corpses.

Our Mission Statement

We seek motivated raiders that enjoy conquering raid content as a team, maximizing their character to its fullest potential, and being a part of a mature raiding team.

Guild Information

Current progression is 3/9M 9/9H BoD.

We are a progression oriented guild consisting of working adults and students (18+ only). We work hard to conquer all available raid content during our set schedule. As such, we expect strong raiding ability, consistency, and drive from all members.

Recruiting

Shaman (Resto & Ele)

Priest (All Specs)

Paladin (Holy & Ret)

Hunter (All Specs)

Monk (Mistweaver & Windwalker)

All other classes and specs will be considered based on performance and experience.

Guild Schedule

Monday: M+ keys, 8:30pm EST (Optional)

Tuesday: Raid Progression, 8:30pm-11:30pm EST (Mandatory for main raiders)

Wednesday: M+ keys, 8:30pm EST (Raiders to complete their +10 for the week)

Thursday: Raid Progression, 8:30pm-11:30pm EST (Mandatory for main raiders)

Friday: Off night

Saturday: Alt Raid Run Normal/Heroic: 8:30pm EST (Optional)

Sunday: M+ keys, 8:30pm EST (Optional)

Please contact Novasolan#1621, Kelfuries15#1651, Lurah#1825, Zeus#1622, or Died#1748 in game with any questions.

2 Likes

Do the bump!

1 Like

Bumb bump!

1 Like

The bump de bump!

1 Like

Still looking for a holy pally. Come join us! :smiley:

1 Like

If you have a ret paladin, you can technically get away with two resto shamans I think. :smiley: I want to say H Pals aren’t required, just nice for obvious reasons. I’ll keep an eye out!

2 Likes

I saw a guild from Gnomeregan that was splitting. Maybe see if they have a Holy Paladin. I think it was the only Mythic guild on server anyways.

1 Like

I will never wrongfully
Bump again
Ever

1 Like

Concordant is awesome. Join them!

1 Like

Bummmmppp! 3/9MYTHIC

1 Like

Aspiring ret paladin right here, are you guys still taking new recruits?

1 Like