Comprobante

MrGM would be that person Imo. He’s just a casual player who’s pretty fair on most things. I’d say Tali too, but that’s just a bias of mine.

Ayo what? lol

1 Like

The thing is that even if you did watch those content creators, RIP your Youtube recommendations because it’s about to be a bunch of Asmongold Reacts videos that have nothing to do with WoW at all lol.

The WoW content creator algorithm/pipeline on Youtube is absolutely wild. Which I guess isn’t the fault of the decent WoW content creators and probably more the fault of Youtube and the bad WoW content creators, but still sucks.

1 Like

And I heard aliens are real. Rumors don’t make it true.

Blizzard causes it’s own ruin (I didn’t realize DF was “ruined”). Bellular just follows trends, like a majority of content creators, and caters to the clicks.

This is why I have a login specifically for what kinda content I wanna watch lol.

It’s like how I have different profiles on netflix depending on what movie genre mood I am in.

1 Like

Yeah I suppose, but WoW is the only game I’ve played where that is the case. It’s not like that for FFXIV, The Sims, Animal Crossing, Stardew Valley, etc. If I watch content for those games, I get recommended other videos of people playing or talking about those games.

But even if I watch a trailer for a WoW patch or expansion on the official WoW channel, I get recommended a bunch of videos of Asmongold reacting to the Johnny Depp trial lol. It’s so ridiculous.

2 Likes

Youtube is just like that in general.

For like a week I went on a wild ride of cave diving disasters because I watched 1 video on a flooded cave.

Was a fun week, but good lord it made me never want to go underground. Or leave my home.

Don’t listen to them Edamann!

Hazel Nutty Games, Taliesin and Evitel, Platinum WoW and Hirumaredx are all great content creators.

4 Likes

I mean I don’t like Bellular (How many times do we have to hear about YOUR @#%#ING GAME!) and I myself accuse him of being a Blizz Puppet (with no valid proof of course), but I wouldn’t say he’s killing the game. Nor would I take anything asmongold says seriously. Of the Kindest things I’ve said about Asmongold, one is that he makes that one angry screeching rant that one youtuber went on when Jaina left Dalaran back at the start of legion bearable.
Who was that guy, was it Preach? All I know is it was rather embarrassing to watch.

1 Like

You have a too great opinion of Youtubers.

1 Like

WoW CCs just need to have a cage match event at this point. The only thing I’d tune into.

the fact your saying what you are shows you really dont follow bellular.

1 Like

I honestly don’t have this problem because I watch a lot of streamers, lawyers, fitness people, let’s plays and podcasts…almost everything but react channels. Like I follow asmon, but I rarely see his stuff come up because of the variety I have already.

That’s crazy lol, Edamann is one of the best posters here

2 Likes

I’ve never heard of him, but my kid likes Ryan’s World.

I resonated with at least one of his points that things are too soft.

These dragons aren’t powerful, they’re sappy emotional trainwrecks. No doubt the flights have experienced trauma but it’s just a bit too human for my taste. Just let the dragon expansion be about awesome dragons.

1 Like

I gave my explanations in the thread that everyone thought was wrong, but hey, I can’t change the world.

100% a bot. Same reply style each time. No real personality behind it.

1 Like