Comprobante

the same name and all?

Different names, as per sockpuppets over there.

Iā€™m not saying itā€™s the same person, but rather the same trend of bored people trying to scrape the bottom of the react barrel on both forums.

Albeit the FFXIV forums has one person sockpuppeting it to the point half of the General Discussion front page over there is one personā€™s toons.

Yes. Sorry for typo. But seeing as you all get it anyways thereā€™s no need for me to correct it now. So, whatever. Anything else?

1 Like

Thatā€™s some dedication.
I only have time to post funnies for the most part in these forums.

I love typosā€¦ I can go on and on about how funny things get when a typo occurs.

2 Likes

they must be super bored lol

Why do people still even listen or watch Bellular is beyond me. All he ever does is just trash any Blizzard product yet continues to play them at the same time. He absolutely loves to take a topic that can be discussed or mentioned in a couple minutes and will some how turn it into a 20 minute video. Do yourselves a favor and just stop with him.

3 Likes

Donā€™t be sorryā€¦ it spawned a good couple of posts about apples.
Always OWN your mistakesā€¦ if it wasnā€™t for that typo we wouldnā€™t have been to get to the center of the apple.

What we typo today will echo for eternity! - Gutshredda 2022 :wink:

This is so weirdā€¦ because it wasnā€™t that long ago that people attacked him for being a shill and being paid by Blizzard to make content.

I miss biscuit. I was in his guild for a hot minute back in the day. Amazing dude

2 Likes

TBH I donā€™t really care whether heā€™s positive or negative. What bothers me about bel is the fact that he very blatantly pads his videos by saying the exact same thing 3 different ways to ensure his videos are at least 10min long for the youtube algorithm.

6 Likes

I did.

Thatā€™s Tali, not Bellular. Lots of people attack Tali because they think heā€™s a shill.

1 Like

Who is bellular?

1 Like

Because bellular likes to glow up the new expansion at release then says its trash in the later half of the xpac. Why? He gets the clicks that pays him money. No other reason.

Df isnt perfect. Its missing the juicy and exciting story moments that people enjoy. The gameplaybis fine. The world is fine. The story is boring. The df intro was exciting with raszageth but after that its been boring. Dracthyr story has been interesting for dracthyr players but that shouldnt have been all the content. Really rhe issue is activision takes to long to release content.

5 Likes

Potatoe farmer in Ireland.

1 Like

Thatā€™s just sad.

Well you should be. Cause of Ruin sounds like the right description of him as well.

No. People were specifically calling Bellular a shill. Now they are saying he is all doom and gloomā€¦ in a few months he will make a positive video and be called a shill again.

Stick around and youā€™ll watch the roller coaster of opinions on all your favorite/least favorite popular streamers.

2 Likes

Is there a single WoW content creator that isnā€™t complete trash? I know thereā€™s a few ladies that are good, but then thereā€™s dudes like Asmongold, Bellular, and that one guy who screamed about ā€œPRONOUNS!!!ā€. Sad.

Whenever Iā€™ve tried to watch WoW content on Youtube I always get recommended the worst kind of channels, too. Ever since I switched to playing FFXIV and started watching Youtube content about it instead I havenā€™t had this problem at all.

1 Like

So glad we have youtube bobbleheads to tell us what to think. :dracthyr_heart:

2 Likes

Always look for the funny WoW videos. The News and Speculation videos are generally annoying.