Compliment the Person Above You - BfA Edition

10/19/2018 08:24 AMPosted by Tandiselle
10/18/2018 04:56 PMPosted by Drakaan

The embodiment of warm hugs.

A mountain of iron and muscle! *shivers in the good way*

A VOID ELF OF CUTENESS AND HUGGINGS!
Aww. Cute panda. */hugs* You look like a hard working panda mother recruited as a cook by Kul'tirans. One of the more poor workers, but highly respected.
10/20/2018 09:29 AMPosted by Gnomest
Aww. Cute panda. */hugs* You look like a hard working panda mother recruited as a cook by Kul'tirans. One of the more poor workers, but highly respected.

Kacey is dressed up as a pirate for Hallow's End!
:D
Arr yarr!
Kacey you are still, and will always be one of my favorites.

When I first came to the server you were among the first to welcome me and just be awesome as I was settling in. I will forever treasure the hugging game :)

You are amazing.
Skipped before.

@Alanorah. Simple yet pleasant. Nothing to unusual and fitting of a void elf too.
@Gnomest

I like the idea of a Gnome DH. Sounds like a truly unique and interesting character concept and a Rogue is the perfect placeholder class for the role.

Now, if only you could have the Warlock horns mog and the blindfold. Regardless, cool mog, cool concept, and it looks well executed to boot.
10/21/2018 03:05 AMPosted by Elenstelle
@Gnomest

I like the idea of a Gnome DH. Sounds like a truly unique and interesting character concept and a Rogue is the perfect placeholder class for the role.

Now, if only you could have the Warlock horns mog and the blindfold. Regardless, cool mog, cool concept, and it looks well executed to boot.

For the horns I am working towards getting this:

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/small/633202.jpg

Not perfect, but really helps feed the overall theme. There is a wide array of tricks I always use to make my character feel much more like a demon hunter. I'll probably make a guide on it someday.

In regards to your mog. I love the fantasy, medival feeling your gnome has got going there. Gnomes tend to look really good in cloth gear. Especially those little warlocks hats. Overall I picture you as some sort of proud gnome warlock utilizing the powers of fel magic to aid and protect the alliance when I see you in that mog.
You are the poster gnome for them to be able to be Demon Hunters. Your mog is on point, and from what I've seen of your posts you looked into the server first. Good on you :D
10/22/2018 06:08 AMPosted by Phylok
You are the poster gnome for them to be able to be Demon Hunters. Your mog is on point, and from what I've seen of your posts you looked into the server first. Good on you :D

This gnome didn't actually originate from the Ilidari. This gnome is a advanced assassin apart of a military weapons organization that has replicated many of the capabilities of demon hunters for gnomish use for the purpose of hunting demons. In my RP lore, my gnome would have mechanical wings, all kinds of cybernetic implants and be very spy like since it essentially would be a cross between rogue and demon hunter. Kind of like batman with fel magic.

PS: I'm also trying this on my goblin. I don't have the warglaives for it yet. You may see a goblin DH sometime in the future too :)

Skip me. Already been complimented twice recently. Just responding to this.
10/22/2018 06:31 AMPosted by Gnomest
10/22/2018 06:08 AMPosted by Phylok

This gnome didn't actually originate from the Ilidari. This gnome is a advanced assassin apart of a military weapons organization that has replicated many of the capabilities of demon hunters for gnomish use for the purpose of hunting demons. In my RP lore, my gnome would have mechanical wings, all kinds of cybernetic implants and be very spy like since it essentially would be a cross between rogue and demon hunter. Kind of like batman with fel magic.

PS: I'm also trying this on my goblin. I don't have the warglaives for it yet. You may see a goblin DH sometime in the future too :)

Skip me. Already been complimented twice recently. Just responding to this.

you certainly look the part. I'd be interested in seeing how the Goblin turns out.
@Phylok
Your mog is perfect!
^A person.

/taps foot
Representing another nautical guild. Awesome!
10/23/2018 10:41 AMPosted by Dloin

Da best dwarf ever
1 Like
10/23/2018 10:52 AMPosted by Kaceys
10/23/2018 10:41 AMPosted by Dloin

Da best dwarf ever

You have always been positive and wonderful presence on these forums. It is always lovely to see your name pop up!
Your heart is like a flower, you have the tenacity of a tiger and you have the sweetness of a twinkie.
10/24/2018 04:41 PMPosted by Dumplang
Your heart is like a flower, you have the tenacity of a tiger and you have the sweetness of a twinkie.

A PANDA.
And...
PANDAS ARE AMAZING
#TeamPanda
Aww. Cute panda. */hugs*

PS: Lovely pirate mog you got there.
10/24/2018 05:40 PMPosted by Alyrionus
Aww. Cute panda. */hugs*

PS: Lovely pirate mog you got there.

Assuming I'm pronouncing your name correctly, I absolutely love how it just rolls off the tongue. I may end up stealing it for a D&D game at some point.
First off. I love the name of that guild you are apart of. Goes with your character nicely. Or maybe rather your mog does. Second thing. Now in my eyes you look like a cross between a some sort of warrior and a gardener. Definitely a unique dwarven look.
1 Like