Compliment the Person Above You - BfA Edition

10/24/2018 05:59 PMPosted by Atmozohelios
First off. I love the name of that guild you are apart of. Goes with your character nicely. Or maybe rather your mog does. Second thing. Now in my eyes you look like a cross between a some sort of warrior and a gardener. Definitely a unique dwarven look.

YOU ALSO Have a cool guild name full with crazy letters! :P
ATMOZ, THE GOBLIN OF NITROFUSE BOMSQUAD!
Make him mad? THE BOMB SQUAD WILL BE DEPLOYED!
Perfect guild for a goblin lol!
Sooo cute and huggable! <3 Seems like quite the charmer of a panda. Your mog is simple, but very pleasant and fitting for a panderen rogue.
10/24/2018 07:42 PMPosted by Gnomest
Sooo cute and huggable! <3 Seems like quite the charmer of a panda. Your mog is simple, but very pleasant and fitting for a panderen rogue.

I suppose Illidari gnomes are technically possible from a lore standpoint. Illidain never said no to any races joining to my knowledge.
10/25/2018 01:48 AMPosted by Roxanewatson
10/24/2018 07:42 PMPosted by Gnomest

I suppose Illidari gnomes are technically possible from a lore standpoint. Illidain never said no to any races joining to my knowledge.

I'll share with you my backstory on this in short.

This gnome is an advanced cyborg assassin gnome apart of a gnomish military weapons organization. This gnomish weapon organization studied and mostly replicated the capabilities of demon hunters for the purpose of hunting demons. In my RP lore, this gnome would be seen as having mechanical wings, mechanical eyes, mechanical glaives and the capability of harvesting demon souls within its armor suit.

So despite my name being"Gnomish Ilidari Forces", this gnome doesn't actually originate from the Ilidari. This gnome would be kind of like a cyborg version of batman with fel magic basically that hunts demons. I'm still in the process of developing its RP story.

In regards to your mog:

That mog is excellent for a worgen rogue. I especially love how the eyes glow. Classically we naturally fear glowing eyes in the dark; Especially if there is growling. You look like some sort of very successful illicit bounty hunter of sorts that does assassinations for some very rich people. I also like how that axe looks like it has a gun hidden in it.
1 Like
10/25/2018 02:33 AMPosted by Gnomest
So despite my name being"Gnomish Ilidari Forces", this gnome doesn't actually originate from the Ilidari. This gnome would be kind of like a cyborg version of batman with fel magic basically that hunts demons. I'm still in the process of developing its RP story.

Reminds me a bit of Orn Sharpaxe, or Stonehealer, a dwarf I RP'd with every now and again back in Wrath/Cata. He had a bit of a Batman schtick going, too.

And he was super cool. So that means you're super cool by association (although I'm sure that you're cool on your own merit as well!)
Dwarves are always the best friends for a long afternoon in the bar, never change
1 Like
10/29/2018 08:58 AMPosted by Makorë
Dwarves are always the best friends for a long afternoon in the bar, never change

A very monky monk mistweaver man main named Makore...
You're just missing a guild that starts with the letter M.
I always did like pandas.
10/29/2018 03:06 PMPosted by Artemii

You're in a cool guild with a crazy GM!
Go bite Abaddon for me :D :P

Also, that is the best Nightborne mog I've seen!
Which isn't a lot, BUT OUT OF THE ONES I HAVE SEEN THAT IS THE BEST! :D
10/29/2018 04:20 PMPosted by Kaceys
10/29/2018 03:06 PMPosted by Artemii

You're in a cool guild with a crazy GM!
Go bite Abaddon for me :D :P

Also, that is the best Nightborne mog I've seen!
Which isn't a lot, BUT OUT OF THE ONES I HAVE SEEN THAT IS THE BEST! :D

We hug and gossip occasionally. I love it.
Silymander!

Love the name, and love the cowl!
Khaz Modan pirates...I love the name XD
1 Like
11/10/2018 02:32 PMPosted by Adamantt
Khaz Modan pirates...I love the name XD

Da best of Lordaeron and da most huggable bishop holy guy there is!
And the least boring as well :D
AND THE HOSTER OF AMAZING PUBLIC RP EVENTS :O
Da Admantt!
you make me want to be a better man.
Don't know much about you, but you look like an interesting person! Good job repping the gold and blue!
MacNaughton looks like an aged Alliance soldier, likely a veteran of the second war!

Thank you for your service.
I was extremely ooc depressed the other day (still kinda am) so I sat outside the Blue recluse ooc for hours just blah.

I was afk but when I returned the wow icon was lit so I knew someone interacted in some way. Opening it I saw that I'd gotten a /hug from Dloin and it absolutely made my night.

Not sure if this post is 100% in keeping here, but my compliment to you Dloin is that you are an awesome guy. Everything I have ever seen you post has been positive and friendly and every time I've seen you rp with people I can tell you bring a lot to the interaction.

Also? Thanks for the lift.
1 Like
I don't know much about you Miss Alanorah but you always seem very nice both on here and on discord. I'm sorry you were having a bad time the other day, but I'm glad someone helped you out of it. Keep up the awesomeness!
1 Like
I've known you for who knows how long, years definitely. Whether we're in Discord, a public event out in the world, or I see you in Cath, it's always love shown and a positive vibe from you. You're a super dope person, Moranai, never change!
11/13/2018 02:57 PMPosted by Alanorah
I was extremely ooc depressed the other day (still kinda am) so I sat outside the Blue recluse ooc for hours just blah.

I was afk but when I returned the wow icon was lit so I knew someone interacted in some way. Opening it I saw that I'd gotten a /hug from Dloin and it absolutely made my night.

Not sure if this post is 100% in keeping here, but my compliment to you Dloin is that you are an awesome guy. Everything I have ever seen you post has been positive and friendly and every time I've seen you rp with people I can tell you bring a lot to the interaction.

Also? Thanks for the lift.

Thank you for the kind words, Alanorah. You looked like you could use a hug. I didn't want to just walk up and start RPing, in case you were busy doing other things, but I also didn't want to just walk right by.

I'm sorry you're feeling down. I know there's very little that can help in those situations, but I hope you find your way back to the brighter side of life in short order.

Also, feel free to reach out to me any time you're wandering around wondering what to do. I'm always down for Dloin to meet new folks. That's the one part of his RP I feel like I nail every time.

11/14/2018 07:37 AMPosted by Alverdo
I've known you for who knows how long, years definitely. Whether we're in Discord, a public event out in the world, or I see you in Cath, it's always love shown and a positive vibe from you. You're a super dope person, Moranai, never change!

You don't post often on the forums, but it seems you never post anything negative. Not even small complaints or gripes, and that's admirable! You're a great addition to our forum community, even if you just pop in every so often.