Compliment the Person Above You - BfA Edition

I love those Highmountain horns! And you look fab in green! :3

Lovely armor, soft colors - a perfect wildflower.

Unique look and Nice nose ring.

1 Like

Nightwolf vibes. I dig it!

Bruiseberries The most dangerous yet delicious of the berries. :strawberry::skull::strawberry:

Awesome name!

1 Like

I call her Tyr because I can

Needs to get more commissions and make more San’layn post-haste <3

Good race, good transmog.

10/would drink with after I buried my axe in his chest and painted him blue to sneak 'em past the guards.

Your forum profile looks like a khajiit (as of the time of posting this). Carry on.

Solid transmog, been a while since I’ve seen those pieces
and you recognize the superiority of axes. Always warms my heart.

Be still my :purple_heart:! Thank you for finally being one who gets the reference considering the more ‘tasteful’ theories I’m used to.

Infinite/10
All your theme screams Monarch of Damnation and is mad sexeh :+1:

Oh hey this thread is still kicking around, hrm? Let’s get positive again, Moon Guard!

Draenei Hunter isn’t a race/class combo I’ve seen much of, so kudos to you Bruiseberry for rocking it!

1 Like

Dlion, my man, thank you for reviving this thread. We all need some positive stuff. and man that rogue mog is on point.

1 Like

Your mog is nice n’ clean. I like that!

Let’s keep the positivity rolling, folks!

@Explore, when I check out your profile it looks like you’re not around anymore, so I hope you went on to greener pastures! But I am digging that helm look.

You’ve an absolutely fantastic beard, and I enjoy your mog. Green looks good on a Dwarf.

1 Like

I do declare that I enjoy looking at your hair.

1 Like

For someone who’s not a Draenei, you have a lovely pair of horns.

2 Likes

I like your transmog!

2 Likes

How can someone be so intimidating and friendly looking at the same time?
:slight_smile:

I’ve always thought those twin tails were super cute

1 Like

You’re a tough looking Worgen, but you’ve got flowers in your hair, and that lovely white fur, which makes you fancy. I can appreciate fancy.

1 Like