Complicated Gear system

Remember when you could make a list of BiS items in wow? Stats and gearing wasn’t over complicated and confusing and tier sets had what you need.

Now you need a program system to figure what you have and need because it’s over complicated that you need a 3rd party website to tell you how the game works… it’s utterly confusing and majorly annoying.

Ya…

8 Likes

You dont do content worth getting BiS so why are you worried about it?

4 Likes

Yes that’s fine by me. I don’t want to be generic human Paladin 353268 trying to get the same turtle sword of dead Nola that the other guys are trying to get.

1 Like

Because current Blizzard is either so deluded that they think these systems are good for the game, or they know they are crap and have to pad metrics, especially after running most of the playerbase off.

Some people like to aspire to do more than LFR and normal raiding.

2 Likes

Doesnt look like you do.

He’s not wrong, Ion said it himself. “We just want you to equip it and forget about it,” “We don’t want you to have to run to a website every time you get a new piece of gear,” “High ilvl should mean the piece is good.”

4 Likes

and what content is that, raid or pvp cause i do both ? so try again

Blizzard metrics puts that at less than 5% of the overall player base.

This system is so dog, like how does it make sense that pvpers have to grind all day to just queue into mythic raiders and people who do 15s all day. Fun and balanced system. Now you bring the gear, and not the player.

The majority of the player base is causal. not sure whhat era you are talking about… could be why they dropped from 12 mill to 5 million subscribers

Not an error just pointing out that the majority doesn’t actually care about progressing beyond normals

because wow screwed the system up thats when the player base got cut in half

That had nothing to do with people not pushing highest tiered content lol.
I remember what the end of WOTLK the small handful of guilds that had Heroic LK kill, that level of content has never been big for the bulk of the players, regardless is how but the player base was.

Wotlk had the highest subscription base that was steady through out the whole expansion, until Cata came out it went up a little then it started to drop off dramatically. I raided with some the best raiding guilds during that time, I know why people were quitting.

I also know why people arent coming back. You can argue all you want troll, I have facts on my side and the numbers don’t lie. Blizzard is clearly doing something wrong.

Dude all I’m talking about is the number of players pushing the highest tiered content lol, idc about anything else in this discussion

Calm down

People are leaving for a lot of reasons, but it doesn’t matter to the point I am talking about which is that the highest tiered content has never been a priority for the majority of people in this game. That’s from Blizzard themselves lol

and im saying its because the way the system is right now, is why they aren’t.

Then you’d be wrong as even Blizzard staff have acknowledged that the highest tiered content has never held a majority of players lol. This was said as recent as Blizzcon lol

Yes people enjoy it, but not any majority lol

Nah…

sure you do buddy

With guaranteed sockets later and no titanforging you can almost do that now

BiS list assuming no corruption.

Then a BiS corruption list of which traits at which rank.

And you can kinda merge them since wearing more than 2 corrupted items is usually a bad idea.

So you’ll be 90% of the way there.

And if your BiS list includes the guaranteed corruption weapon that is also a god corruption it’s even simpler.