Completely new to the game, other than leveling to max lvl couple times

Hi, I’m looking to play as a healer or dps/ tank if someone wants to explain it to me, wondering if anyone could send me into the right direction in terms of basic information and websites I need to know of. would love to play with any new or older players, can change server and play alliance or horde and any race doesnt matter to me.

I’ve been inspired to play by some streamers I really enjoy watching.
I know some bare bone basic things not a completely noob.

Good afternoon. Not sure what information you would like specifically. There are very good websites if you want to learn wow information yourself such as Wowhead . Icyveins is a good site when you want specific class help.
Also I found this in the forums New Player Friendly Guilds Check In Here!
If you were looking for a guild that would take new players.
Players can be very helpful. Others arent and just tell you to go look up the information yourself. Also things to consider. Do you want to just pvp or just dungeon and raid. Or maybe you want to Role Play. There are specific realms to join if you did want to Role Play.
Hope this helps a little bit.

Ah, yes I was really hoping for some advice in terms of where I can find the information myself, so thank you for that. I’ve heard of WoWhead and Icy Veins, had trouble logging into Wowhead (resetting my password atm) so I will use both of those. It would have taken me awhile to find that new player friendly guild if I ever even did find it so thank you for that. I mainly want to PVP and if I can raid too that would be great, I’m assuming maybe starting raiding first and then PVPing after might be better?

Thank you again.