Comparing cyberpunk to WoW

…and this is an issue despite Mythic Raiding whackos already making us look like a joke because?

those are not bugs, those are FEATURES~

also wow has Thousands of transmog options that look great, *see he-who-shall-not-be-named’s transmog competition videos. ;D

how much of the 100 pieces of gear is end game gear?

start a new character in wow, you’ll be getting tons of gear per time spent while leveling.

One of them is an MMORPG, and the other is a Single-Player RPG.

It’s solo-play. :raised_hand:

If your playing alone in an MMO, it’s solo play. And yes, theirs a distinct difference between Single-player games and solo-playing in an MMO.

Besides the fact that single-players has the option (sometimes) to play offline and it doesn’t use servers to play the game (if it’s offline of coarse, if it’s online but doesn’t use servers, it’s basically a DRM implemented) and you can mod in more then just sounds and UI, you don’t have other players running around, because you are playing a copy of a game and the game is designed for only you (the player) to play in it. maybe with a co-op buddy or two, but that’s it.

Solo-play in MMO’s meanwhile, you still have people running about, even with heavy amounts of phrasing going on, and the game is running from a server which has to be shared with other people. (also means you can’t mod besides ui and sounds, and can’t play it offline). It’s been designed to accommodate for both solo and group play, or essentially, as many people who are there at the current moment.

Despite how you look at WoW, it’s still an MMO, objectively speaking. And i still don’t understand why people kept on pushing this as if it’s objective fact when it’s just their subjective opinion on how they feel about it. If you actually think and say WoW is an actual single-player game, then maybe you just don’t know what single-player games are. :man_shrugging:

I’ve already spoken on this above this comment, please refer to it. :point_up:

Doesn’t Cyberpunk’s lowest need the GTX 780, AMD FX-8310, 8 GB of ram and Windows 7? Or it’s recommended is GTX 1060 with Ryzen 3, windows 10, and 12 gb of ram? (which you can get 16 for 50 bucks, i got my 32 gb of ram for $100).

ARC?

You mean Ark: Survival Evolved? :t_rex:

Wait, how it’s disappointing? Is it just been overhyped or something? It’s sitting just fine at 80% on Steam.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Proof?

Maybe just because you say some silly stuff? :confused:

“Oh i’m just spoking the truth, them haters wanna ice skate!” :ice_skate:

This is why i don’t use that excuse.

Well any game (with some exceptions) is gonna look sub-par or okay on the consoles anyways. It also doesn’t help it’s locked hardware.

*Massive Multiplayer Online.

Wait, it doesn’t allow mods now? :frowning:

Cyberpunk, choose your own adventure like a book.
Wow, a video game like a video game.
Point, wow.

Cyberpunk, no endgame.
Wow, 98pct of your time is spent doing endgame activities.
Cyberpunk, negative 100pts

1 Like

Not yet, at least.

I have idea guys lets compare call of duty to wow pvp!

1 Like

I’ve been watching Pewdiepie & others play Cyberpunk 2077. At 1st, it looked interesting but got boring fast so I won’t be getting it.

That’s me though. Everyone has their own thing they like. I dislike FPS games and Cyberpunk is that.

I’d give all of those points to wow actually

$100 for 32GB of RAM? What God forsaken truck did it fall off?

1 Like

They aren’t even the same kind of game. This post is silly. lol

1 Like

Two very different games. No comparison at all.

1 Like

I really enjoy it.

I can see how it might be boring to watch. Playing it though is another story.

Highly recommended so far!

2 Likes

Which raises the question of whom you RP with in order to be the “RP Elite”.
Must say, you are nothing if not wonderfully inconsistent.

Cyberpunk has issues but its story is top notch and really good. Best avoid seeing others playing it. Not just for spoilers but just preserve the unique experience of it when playing something first time.

2 Likes

It’s buggy as heck right now, for sure.

Folks might ought to wait for a few patches to come out but dang is the game a lot of fun.

1 Like

I have it installed on my PS4 ready but I have decided to play it after few months when its fully patched :sweat_smile:

Probably a good idea.

I play it on PC and I was meeting with this loanshark guy and the game was trying to setup its atmosphere only to start rendering a dozen tiny trees overtop everything.

It was hilarious. I fixed the issue but I’m not sure I’ve seen a game really do something like that before.

Haven’t run into any gameplay bugs though. Just silly stuff.

1 Like

The substance of the game is really good. Once the bugs are patched out, this game will be a true masterpiece.

2 Likes

One is an RPG single player game.

One is an MMO RPG with millions of players.

Come on my man, use some logic.

Comparing CyberPunk to MineSweeper

Game to Game

Loot - Cyberpunk just throws junk at you, making nothing feel special and feeling tedious. Minesweeper skips all that and lets you play the game without having to worry about that… Point to Minesweeper

Customization - Cyberpunk has way too many outfits and most of them just clash together. Minesweeper lets you customize the skin yourself, allowing you to design how it looks. Point to minesweeper.

fun - i can play minesweeper ANYWHERE and has lasted the test of time, being around for about 60 years, i don’t need to drag a giant PC around just to play.

Quest design - minesweeper - find the bombs, win, step on the bomb EXPLOSIONS. Cyberpunk, long draw out repetitive quests.

bugs - minesweeper NEVER had bugs.

comparing each other, Minesweeper is clearly a superior game.

1 Like