Companion app "fatal error occurred"

Everytime I open the companion app in android it pops up a fatal error message almost immediately. I’ve tried Uninstalling and redownloading and still get the same message.

You made need to make sure it’s updated properly.

1 Like

It is… first happened right after the update

Welp, I didn’t look further after seeing the twitter link. Apparently, it’s something they’re aware of?

5 Likes

Short answer: if you get the “Fatal error” when attempting to add accounts to the app to log into, completely uninstall and reinstall the app. Updating the app in place may not always work correctly,

2 Likes

Did that… also I wasn’t adding an account. I just used it Monday night

The only thing you can do is tag in on the bug report thread. This particular forum doesn’t have anything to do with mobile bugs like this. I do wish you luck in getting it figured out!

2 Likes

/yawn going on three years this is still happening. How do these essential functions of the app go unfixed?? You can’t even open it…

Leaving aside that this thread is very old, the app is opening fine for me.

If you’re having trouble with it, make sure it’s up-to-date on your end. If it still isn’t working for you, then you’ll want to post it as a bug in the Mobile Bug Report forum.

7 Likes

Really, you had to necro a 3 year old thread. People this is against the COC. Just start a new thread and we will happily provide new relevant information.

2 Likes

I just logged into the companion app perfectly fine, bought from the auction house, checked events and world quests.

Try updating your app, maybe reinstall.

10 Likes
6 Likes