Comp Stomp Queue

Blizzard hello, are you there? We want our battleground back T.T

I left org and it disappeared for me and went back to org and it’s back.

you have to go to where you originally que’d for it to work again.

are u guys still all having this problem ? i logged out and logged into another char and it was there, but then it disapeared.

logged back into my main and now it is showing temple of HOTmogu

What a joke. I was able to queue in my Garrison then all of a sudden it changes to Temple of Hotmogu.

I did comp stomp on my pally and then logged over to my mage and it’s hotmogu now… wtf is going on

1 Like

I was able to catch it after I left the Zuldazar/Boralus

Comp Stomp just randomly changed on the Calendar to Temple of Hotmogu - It was having queue problems before that but there was a work around by not queuing in BFA Main city. Apparently now it’s just completely bugged

I’m guessing they had to emergency remove it because it was too efficient to farm echoes of ny’alotha. 5 minutes to get 81 echoes is pretty much on the level of an exploit.

Its not an exploit moron, its how it was designed. Get over yourself.

It was removed so it clearly wasn’t intended. I know you’re miffed but get over youself

It should have never happened, another example of blizzard not knowing their game. But since youre a kiss a@# you dont see it.

1 Like

I mean it is a stupid oversight but removing it until its fixed was the right move

If it comes back then im ok with them fixing it, but its gone permanently that is not acceptable.

2 Likes

I’m so disappointed that Comp Stomp was suddenly removed. I have had it flagged on my in-game calendar for a few months now hoping to grind out some tokens for transmogs. Here’s hoping for some news that it will be back up again soon.

1 Like

They’ve removed it entirely until Shadowlands, I was gonna try and put in some work on BoTE rank 4 this week but I grinded out rank 3 in random BGs and I am not putting myself thru that again.

Ouch…

thats what im saying.

i actually enjoy the comp stomps bc its a chance to play my alts and actually enjoy the game.

[Removed]

1 Like

I wish they did Classic Ashran a second week but I like this Hotomongo. I had gear with 100k health last time I did this and even with my still bad gear, I notice how great the haste buff is for me. Must be awesome for geared destro locks

Temple is over in 3-5 mins every match. It’s my favorite Brawl Echo farm.