Comp Stomp Queue

I wanted to grind Arathi Rep this week so I ran the Brawl. After the first time it won’t let me queue again. I’m sure I’m being stupid but how do I get back in?

1 Like

It won’t let you queue for the brawl a second time?

Brawl didn’t even show up for me …

No it says next Brawl in 6 days.

1 Like

Had the same problem. Used the dalaran hearthstone and it was fixed after 3 more i couldnt que used portal to org and it worked again

Sounds like there’s a bug, or they’re trying to hotfix something.

In case this helps:

Oh good, easy conquest this week. I imagine it is suffering the same bug that prevented Ashran appearing last week! Should be fixed relatively quickly.

So the comp stomp is up? The Website shows it starts 8/5 but the in-game calendar shows 8/4 I assumed the calendar was incorrect

Blizzard hello, are you there? We want our battleground back T.T

I left org and it disappeared for me and went back to org and it’s back.

you have to go to where you originally que’d for it to work again.

are u guys still all having this problem ? i logged out and logged into another char and it was there, but then it disapeared.

logged back into my main and now it is showing temple of HOTmogu

What a joke. I was able to queue in my Garrison then all of a sudden it changes to Temple of Hotmogu.

I did comp stomp on my pally and then logged over to my mage and it’s hotmogu now… wtf is going on

1 Like

I was able to catch it after I left the Zuldazar/Boralus

Comp Stomp just randomly changed on the Calendar to Temple of Hotmogu - It was having queue problems before that but there was a work around by not queuing in BFA Main city. Apparently now it’s just completely bugged

I’m guessing they had to emergency remove it because it was too efficient to farm echoes of ny’alotha. 5 minutes to get 81 echoes is pretty much on the level of an exploit.

Its not an exploit moron, its how it was designed. Get over yourself.

It was removed so it clearly wasn’t intended. I know you’re miffed but get over youself

It should have never happened, another example of blizzard not knowing their game. But since youre a kiss a@# you dont see it.

1 Like