Comp stomp is serious business

true. i cant really blame the npc rogue for taking a base full of enemies uncontested. i also apparently cant blame the base full of people for it because they’re just afking for an ez win and if you say anything you’re just a tryhard xdddd.

Always fun to see the howler monkeys yell for everyone to get to stables and not defend, then have a meltdown when a stealthy gets by and caps other nodes.

1 Like

I can say that without a doubt, the bots are above average in interrupts. They get me a whole lot…

1 Like

well this is what happens when you make it a bannable offense to play defensively in bgs.

I’m sorry, what? :dracthyr_a1: This isn’t a thing.

It sort of is…

1 Like

There’s a difference between defending or defensive play and idling in a corner to avoid people. One doesn’t have to sit at their bunker or the solar sphere for the entire 35 minute match.

Did you read the blue post? They are not talking about idling in a corner. They are talking about people getting reported and banned for defending positions that are not getting attacked.

Sounds like they might not need to be defended.

Well, you cant stop back capping if you’re not there to defend the position lol. Your argument has come full circle.

1 Like

I’m just going off my extreme amount of experience. :dracthyr_a1: Anybody getting lobed is alt tabbed in a corner.

I mean the average for interrupts in a random BG is probably closer to 0 than you think, lol.

2 Likes

There was a huge banwave and controversy around Blizz banning people for defending towers in AV…thus the blue posts explaining it. I’m not disagreeing with your experience, but players have definitely been banned for defending positions.

I thought that was in classic where people were literally afking.

If you read the thread, it doesn’t specify which game version it was for…only that you can be banned for being AFK if your team reports you for defending a position.

I’d recommend refraining from being AFK in battlegrounds. :dracthyr_yay_animated: It ruins the experience for the team.

So you are agreeing that people shouldn’t play defense to avoid getting banned? OK, sounds good.

No, because I’ve spent 1000+ honor levels actually defending nodes without receiving so much as a warning because I actually defend and call incomings. :dracthyr_love_animated: Unless they sneak up on me, hehe.

1 Like

Well, we have your experience or a blue post…I’m going with the blue post.

I’m just saying that if you aren’t idling around doing nothing then you’ve got nothing to worry about. Actual, legitimate players who are interested in playing shouldn’t be affected.

But that’s not fear mongery enough, I suppose. Nor outragey.

2 Likes