Comp stomp is serious business

Seriously, if you aren’t playing 100% perfect you might as well queue for rated arenas because otherwise you’re ruining the time of players who want to afk and get free honor. I can’t believe blizz would create such a toxic queue system as comp stomp where the bots are easily crushed which means the players have nothing better to do than complain about their team.

1 Like

I mean, isn’t that the main reason to do instanced PvP?

3 Likes

Can I please get the comp stomp bots to queue lfr with me?

5 Likes

Apparently. Ive been doing comp stomp to gear alts but clearly the meta is to get mad people arent winning it instantly while i afk at farm/stables.

2 Likes

It’s serious business them computer stomping.

Gotta slap em in 2 minutes or no dice

Lol what did people have to complain about in that scenario? It’s faceroll.

1 Like

that its not ending fast enough for them. mostly cuz they and 4 other people are standing at stables and letting the rogue cap uncontested.

Props to that AI rogue. MVP for sure :smiley::ok_hand:

5 Likes

I don’t see the problem here. That’s classic AB strategy.

2 Likes

Yeah, that guy is a back capping genius. It’s like he just knows that players refuse to play defense.

3 Likes

true. i cant really blame the npc rogue for taking a base full of enemies uncontested. i also apparently cant blame the base full of people for it because they’re just afking for an ez win and if you say anything you’re just a tryhard xdddd.

Always fun to see the howler monkeys yell for everyone to get to stables and not defend, then have a meltdown when a stealthy gets by and caps other nodes.

1 Like

I can say that without a doubt, the bots are above average in interrupts. They get me a whole lot…

1 Like

well this is what happens when you make it a bannable offense to play defensively in bgs.

I’m sorry, what? :dracthyr_a1: This isn’t a thing.

It sort of is…

1 Like

There’s a difference between defending or defensive play and idling in a corner to avoid people. One doesn’t have to sit at their bunker or the solar sphere for the entire 35 minute match.

Did you read the blue post? They are not talking about idling in a corner. They are talking about people getting reported and banned for defending positions that are not getting attacked.

Sounds like they might not need to be defended.

Well, you cant stop back capping if you’re not there to defend the position lol. Your argument has come full circle.

1 Like