Comp Stomp Brawl not activated

The in-game calendar says that the Comp Stomp Brawl begins today with the BG weekly but the LFG window says the next brawl returns in 6 days.

Yep…got into 1…then it vanished. Now says no Brawl for 6 days.

Logged into my druid first, and it wasn’t available, then into a Horde rogue, where was also missing. Logged back into this druid, and it was there but gone again after doing one.

I also cannot queue again after running it once
Edit: Just now it reappeared after changed continents

I’m only able to queue for it while already in another BG. First stomp everyone DC’ed at the start and the second one I did worked out fine. Not sure if it’s intended or not but the NPCs don’t give HK’s.

This could be a necro of a kind but it’s still rather relevant.

As of Nov 27th it says that Classic Ashran has ended and it should be the Comp Stomp, but all a sudden it says the brawl is over and another will activate in six days. This is literally impossible to do. Logging in and out does nothing, swapping characters does nothing …

1 Like

I cant queue

Given the timing of the original post int his thread and the new re-occurrence, I wonder if it has something to do with daylight savings coming in and then going out.

1 Like

Necro’ing this because guess what…it’s still a bug. In game calendar says comp stomp is today, none of my toons can queue for it “new brawl in 6 days” Other friends are saying half their toons can queue and half can’t.

3 Likes

I’m having the same problem, half my toons can’t queue, some can.

1 Like

exact same problem.

wife sitting next to me. she can queue. NONE of my 20+ characters can.

edit - If she tries to queue with me in the group it says I don’t meet the minimum required level of 120… I’m on a 476 ilvl 120 warrior. :expressionless:

edit 2 - says this if she tries to queue any of my 120’s

Same issue for me… hoping for a response. Will submit a ticket in game as well.

anyone reading this… port back to your WoD garrison… the option to queue will show up :expressionless:

1 Like

Was able to do it on horde side. But can’t do it on any of my ally chars.

OK the garrison trick worked for me. Strange.

I am seeing the same bug on my end.

Unable to queue :frowning:

Had the same thing, one toon had it listed, but not the one i wanted to PVP on. Went back to capital city and could queue.

Crazy, a few years later and still bugging out. I too am having issues seeing the queue button. It was there before I zoned into Nazjatar and then it disappeared.

The fix is to enter an instanced area.