Has comp stomp been removed from the game?

I’ve relogged. still showing it.

i[dot]imgur[dot]com[slash]MHnVJ1a.png

they wont let me post a link. heh.

It’s been like this for the past 8 or 9 months. Only during comp stomp.

Next time just put ` on both sides of the link. The key is to the left of your 1 key assuming you use an English keyboard.

2 Likes

might be a bug then. cause i was able to que for it.

Posting here with the same issue. Calendar says Comp Stomp this week and I am unable to queue. Very disappointing, was looking forward to this.

Looks like a bug. I just logged in and I have the same issue.

yeh… got my wife to log in. she can queue. None of my characters can. This has apparently been going on for a long time.

thread in support has been necro’d by others.

Oh well, more broken stuff.

Thank yall for replying.

edit - If she tries to queue with me in the group it says I don’t meet the minimum required level of 120… I’m on a 476 ilvl 120 warrior. :expressionless:

I don’t know, I entered it once and now it’s greyed out for me too. Is it a one-time queue?
Still, really odd that you can’t even queue in the first place…

This needs to be addressed, regardless. Sounds like this bug may have existed for some time now. It’s a week long event, the next of which won’t be taking place until 12/8, over 4 months from now.

I was not aware of this event until recently. I’ve suffered through more losing ABs over the past 15 years than I think I could count. Was looking forward to exorcising some demons… and of course to finally gaining some decent rep.

Yep. Broken. It was closed for my character for a while, then somehow I was able to queue in. Now it’s closed for my other characters as well

Also cannot queue. Blizzard I friggin re-subbed for a month just for Comp Stomp wtf

1 Like

jesus christ… port to your garrison and you can queue again.

wth… that blows my mind.

3 Likes

Err can confirm, that seems to work for some weird reason.

Then keep on forgetting to bring it up - they did this another time and then had to switch weeks for it. I look forward to comp stomp for months. I was just bemoaning to my friend I am missing a day of comp stomp because my server is getting connected.

Garrison hearthstone worked for me as well

how the heck do they manage to break things in this manner.

I was hoping they would give the NPC s corruption gear.

Does anyone know how to make the quest come up for this weekly?

You’re supposed to be able to queue for it as often as you feel like doing it.

1 Like

I love comp stomps! They’re a lot of fun :slight_smile:

There is supposed to be a weekly quest for marks of honor if you win 5 of them as well.