Community for "older" players

I would like to raid sometime as well, add me or leave your battle.net tag :slight_smile:

Same situation here, but Horde side =( Laneydoodle#2270 if anyone out there is interested in questing around with someone that’s 34 lol

1 Like

Hi Hexima, I just saw your post. I think we are the ideal guild for you to join. We are a mature mix of guys and girls on the Oceanic PvE server Rumonlus, Alliance faction. We have a core for 20 mas and casually progressing to 40 mans. If you think this might be a place for you, create a toon here, join up and get a feel for how we roll. Reply to me here or pst me server side on Ono

Tyranny Community. Full of 30 plus players. I’m 41.

Allumination ~ Stormrage I think that you would be a perfect fit for our online home here on Stormrage !!

43 here, just came back after a 9 year break. So far I’ve been playing solo other then a few pug’s.

1 Like

Hexima,

We are the guild for you. Most of us are 30+.

Our guild is a guild that has newly transferred to Area-52 to play with a bunch of friends. Most of us are veteran raiders who raided at a Mythic level. The guild community is 21+. We always clear AOTC in a reasonable timeframe, and will be willing to run mythic once we have enough bodies. We plan on raiding a little later at night than most of the servers with raids running from:

M/Th - 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 PM EST

We are currently full on tanks/healer, but are recruiting the following:

We are at about 20 raiders -> looking to add more DPS to the roster.

Ranged DPS - High Need
Melee DPS - HighNeed

We try to keep an active community that runs more than just raids. We plan on running raids, mythic + keys, rated battlegrounds, and arenas.

If you are interested in our guild, or would like more information please message Axial #1159 on BNET.

I am late to the dance here (fashionably late) :grinning: But I would like to offer you the next dance with/in our guild Allumination. We have been around as a guild for more then 15 years between Wow & Rift & Wow classic & now back to retail. We are a group of mature folks a number of whom are married, have kids, jobs, military ect & we know real life happens (but we still manage to have fun with shenanigans in between. Our motto is " A stranger is just a friend we have not met yet" Check us out and drop by and say hello and I will hold a dance for you ^-^ Allumination ~ Stormrage

I love the idea of this type of community! Anyone feel free to add me … BN SandraLee#1795.

are you rage-transferring off the server? Is that the I hear with the login problems?..

#seed.planted. Will be back to rake… maybe <3

Alliance - 47 and looking for a community of older players as well. I can heal or dps and would like to find a community that has players looking for raids as well as mythic + . I enjoy a steady pace, not super fast blowing through content but not a snails pace either, something inbetween if that’s possible. My availability is flexible until 11pm est. If there’s any good communities out there that fit that description please let me know Femora#1386.

2 Likes

I love this idea! Is this community on Discord? Me and my parents are all on Alliance. I’m in my 30s and would love to try tanking but don’t want to feel the pressure to be perfect. Both my parents avidly play but are in their 60s & 70s. We will totally join this community if its a real thing??

1 Like

Not trying to hijack your post but I’ve made a couple posts similar to yours before. I made this following post if you care to look it over and share your thoughts. In my original post I did find a discord to join that might interest you as well.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/would-you-be-interested-alliancecommunity/772846

1 Like

I just resubbed after about 8 years!!! I am a very casual player, looking to have fun and experience actual human interaction. I enjoy running dungeons and doing some raiding end game.

We’re a guild of 35+ that individually found ourselves in the same situation and gravitated towards each other, so we ended up reforming under a guild tag I’ve held for 15 years now. Feel free to stop by and hang out, avoid the nuances of the younger crowd.

One of the oldest guilds on Silverhand , formerly known as Sisters of the Night , Illidan’s Redemption is a casual “content” guild. We do raids, mythic/heroics, quest, Legacy xmog runs, pvp, and general shenanigans.

We welcome all players old and new to take advantage of whatever content suits your gaming style. We do it all and in the company of fun personalities and no drama.

Find us in the Guild Finder tool or look us up in game for a chat. Drop by our Discord if you have any questions or just want to hang out for a chat. And always bring your best xmog!

discord.gg/VJCeKzB

Seems like if someone made an Alliance/Horde community seems like there’s quite a few of us willing to join it.

I still enjoy pushing for new content, but not like how I used to.

Hey all. New to alliance side and encountered the same. Came back to play with a few friends over on alliance for shadowlands and didn’t really see any communities for adults, just guilds, which is great, but we’re all cross server mostly. Everyone welcome to join.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ana-casual-friday-fun-adult-community-for-m-and-other-group-content/792261

I’ve played this game almost 18 years. I’m 77 yo. I play every day all day with people from early 20s to my age. One of the things I love about this game is it allows me to disabuse myself of any biases as to age, sex, smarts, etc. I just get to know WHO is on the other side of that character. I just don’t have a problem “connecting”. Granted, some of the connections are fan bois who love to hate me but hey! lol

3 Likes

If youre free Thursday9:30 PM EST we do a one night raid only bc we are mostly busy.
You can contact us directly on our discord HERE

I agree with you, I dont much care for the ageism thing but I can understand that some people might find it challenging to get to that point .
Tbh I think is less about age and more about WHO you dealt with. When someone talks about being irked around 20s ppl what I get is they dont wanna deal with a particular subset of people that might be incompatible for other reasons but that they associated with an age group.