Community Feedback and Honor Issues

You are out of your mind if you think current rate of honor gain is similar or higher than what it was in original prepatch or during TBC

1 Like

I wasn’t ignoring your post. I was giving another post out so blizzard would have more reasons to get more information out. Boosting isnt a bad thing because guess what, you can BUY BOOSTS IN GAME FOR GOLD. All I see in LFG is mages selling boosts. The first 60 pally was boosted too. Boosting is here, and it is here to stay. So might as well take advantage of it. A ton of community creators are buying boosts, a ton of t3 geared people are buying boosts too.

? In the post, I said “nor do we have current or even close to current than we did back then”.

The grind right now is like the phase 2 grind. Back then a freshly level 60 draenei or blood elf could get a full set of r14 prior to tbc in a 6 week period AFTER leveling. If you haven’t been reading all the posts that were put out.

I was replying to Delimicus saying current rate is higher than it was. Total farce.

Here’s my thread, feel free to prove me wrong:

The issue is, we are not getting 10, with the 2x. We are getting around 200-300 for the end of bg. We are getting 3 per HK. We understand having a grind as a community. The issue is the the people who got to exploit 10-14 hours of 10x honor exploit. I am willing to grind the gear out if i had a 6 week prepatch. Thats the issue. You are also so scared and complain when your account is hidden to even look at your gear. 6 WEEKS of a prepatch with the original post of 8k in a few hours is one thing. 2 weeks of prepatch after 12 hour maintenance and 10 hours of a 10x honor exploit. I would be willing to farm out gear if it was even viable to do it. Its not the retail players who are only complaining. Its the classic andys like yourself who are in t3 raid gear who want to gear alts for new people in prepatch too.

Did you even play back then or are you just being a google warrior? You think people got 100 marks before having honor to buy one piece back then?

I farmed 14 hours of bgs, and got 6k honor. They did 14 hours and got 8k so there is still a problem, 8k in that many hours, ON A 6 WEEK prepatch is understandable.

I had enough marks to buy 1 piece easily in just a few hours of farming, I had less than half of the honor to though in 7 or 8 hours of grinding.

Meh, I trust his research more than I trust “people that played back then.” The reality is memory is fallible.

2 Likes

You could have 2 weapons by now.

Honorable kills have ALWAYS been split amongst your allies near you. If you get a solo kill right now, it’s 28 honor. I got a solo kill in WSG the other day (no one else around) and I got 14 honor for that kill:

I’m pretty sure people have confirmed that the scoreboard doesn’t display the 2x honor but your honor sheet does.

I did play back then and I grinded out the R14 two-hand sword, it took forever. Is that the insult directed at people who care about the truth nowadays? Blatant misinformation goes mostly unchecked today. I don’t care if Blizzard increases the honor by 100x for the pre-patch; I don’t like how quickly people accept whatever they want to believe without questioning anything anymore.

Confirmation bias is rampant in our society and it’s not a good thing.

You guys must the classic andys of #nochanges because its TWO 2 WEEK PREPATCH. 10x is better than this horridness they are giving us. Might as well take out boosts, and refund money too or let the classic community die like blizzard wants it too. You guys are more toxic than the league community. I understand a grind, but this is stupid in a 2 week prepatch ya idiots.

Take the r14 gear from the people who exploited or people are gonna keep quitting.

Did you read my post? Here, I’ll highlight it for you:

Did you also read what i said? people in 10 hours got a full set of r14 gear on the first day of prepatch. This prepatch and blizzard is doing nothing about it. Thats the problem I could care less what it was years ago. In less than 10 hours if not, they got a FULL set up r14 gear. They nerfed it to 2x and now its impossible to grind out a full set of r14 gear in a 2 week period for someoen who works a normal job and has a life out of wow. Mr. hidden account.

So?

I missed out on this as well, I stayed up till Midnight on Tuesday hoping to farm, got screwed.

I worked Wednesday. By the time I got off work, they fixed it within a few hours.

I now have 2 Weapons. Just get grinding, thats Classic PvP.

1 Like

The issue is, I farmed for 14 hours and don’t have a premade carrying me through them. You must be in a premade, its legit afk or premade. Its horrid if you haven’t been reading all the threads going around. I know how classic honor is supposed to be but im not gonna waste my time when I have legit anything else to do when its lose after lose after lose to premade garbage. You farmed 34k really? Cuz I promise it isnt possible that easy without a premade.

Once again, a level 30 posting about how they have 2 weapons and a hidden account for profiles of characters.